Tuesday, February 22, 2011

XXL Presents 2011′s Freshman Class (Who Shouldn't be on the list and who should be on the list)



So everybody is hype about the new Freshman cover of the XXL Magazine. While everybody is hype about who should be on the list I've compiled a list of these artist that dont deserve to be on the cover...now dont get me wrong I dont hate on none of these artists and I'm pretty sure they worked hard to get where they're at right now, but to me this list should be compiled of new mc's who have been out here working putting there name in your face (ex. LIL B) of course these guys are new mc's but a hip hop head should already be familiar with your name to be on the cover cause if a hip hop head aint familiar with you then fasho then damn mainstream dont know you.So here it goes in no sequential order who doesnt belong on this list...

Who Doesn't  Deserve to be on the list but is on it
1.CYHI The Prince
2.LIL Twist
3.Diggy Simmons
4.Fred The Godson( I fucks wit his music tho)
5.Mac Miller ( I fucks wit his music tho)

Who does Deserve to be on the list but not on it
1. THE KID TEF of the Detr0!t Zuu  http://www.usershare.net/52lm336gykup  check that shit out
2.Juan Jynkz McFly
3. Sy McFly
4. Sam Hill
5. Larry Davis
6. THE JEANIUS

Just sayin my opinion tho!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment