Friday, October 28, 2011

Lil Wayne Tells Nicki Minaj To Step Her Game Up, "I'm Not Satisfied W/ Anything She's Done"

Young Money star Nicki Minaj's platinum-selling Pink Friday debut, new makeup/nail polish line and hit singles are not enough for her boss, Lil Wayne, who expects the leading female emcee to reach even greater heights.

Based on an excerpt from his new VIBE feature, Weezy admits Minaj has not yet met his expectations.
"I'm not satisfied with anything she's done," he said in an interview. "I believe she can do a whole lot more, and I believe she will do a whole lot more. It's not shocking, and it's not surprising. It's quite fitting. But other than that, it's nowhere near the end." (VIBE)
Despite his remarks, the self-proclaimed Barbie recently admitted to penning an unused verse for Wayne.
"You know what's interesting about that song," Minaj said about the new "You the Boss" anthem, while in character as her alter ego, the Female Weezy, "Nicki originally did that song for Wayne two and a half years ago." The slow-rolling track, which is the first single off of Rick Ross' upcoming God Forgives, I Don't, finds Minaj on the hook toasting the larger-than-life Rozay. "I'll do anything you say, anything, 'cause you the boss," Nicki sings softly. Wayne never ended up using the track, but it seemed all too perfect for Ricky. "It was just lingering, and then she gave it to Rick Ross," Lady Wayne said. "I think it's hot." (RapFix)
In March, Wayne credited Minaj's show-and-prove mentality for helping her succeed.
"I can't front, I just thought she was going to be the new female MC that none of these other female MCs can touch," Wayne said about Nicki. "But now, she's blossomed into a megastar with this new attitude and this style. Now when I talk to her, I just tell her, 'Do what you do, baby.' I used to be able to go into the studio and say, 'Nah, don't say that, don't say that.' You know, 'That was better.' Now, do what you do, baby. I don't have a clue about what you're doing right now, but it's working, do it." (MTV)
Aside from the music, Minaj recently treated her boss to an on-stage lap dance.
Nicki Minaj usually treats one male fan to a lap dance during her concerts, but the crowd was in for a surprise when that man happened to be Lil Wayne. Young Money's First Lady (and her jaw-dropping booty) danced up on a grinning Weezy during the "I Am Music II" tour stop at Long Island's Nassau Coliseum on Sunday (March 27). He was so overcome by the experience that he eventually fell out of his chair. Now that's a moment for life. (Rap-Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment