Friday, June 3, 2011

Odd Future Locks In, Cranks That Soulja Boy

West Coast rap group Odd Future are reportedly looking to branch out their brand by linking up with Atlanta rapper Soulja Boy Tell Em for a few collaborations.
According to Soulja Boy, the West Coast rap newcomers extended their hands to him.
"Shouts out to Tyler, the Creator, he's chill," Soulja Boy said in an interview. "Shouts out to Taco. I chill with Taco in L.A. Shouts out to the whole Odd Future. The Super 3 from Odd Future, they produced a couple tracks from my last mixtape [1UP]. They doin' they thang and they doin' it originally from the ground up without the label, so salute...They already reached out for me to do a verse on a song. I just gotta do it -- They mess with [West Coast rapper] Lil B. I mess with Lil B. I'd do a song with them." (Rap-Up)
In early May, The Clipse's Pusha T talked about befriending Tyler the Creator at his "My God" music

No comments:

Post a Comment