Saturday, April 7, 2012

Nicki Minaj Looks Booty-ful In Neon Green Bikini, Drops "Beez In The Trap" Music Video

Young Money's Nicki Minaj is heating up Easter weekend by dropping her new "Beez in the Trap" music video with a little help courtesy of Atlanta's 2 Chainz.

Directed by Benny Boom, the Young Money star is seen showing off her goods in the new video.
Nicki Minaj is parading her assets in a newly-debuted music video for her single "Beez in the Trap". The female rapper provocatively moves her curvaceous body which is clad in a leopard-print and a neon-green bikini. She also seduces the camera from behind a wire fence. The music video with club-party atmosphere was directed by Benny Boom and filmed in Miami. It features cameos from Minaj's featured guest 2 Chainz and Cash Money label boss/rapper Birdman. (Ace Showbiz)
The video was reportedly shot in a Miami gentlemen's club.
Directed by Benny Boom, most of the video takes place at a Miami strip club where Minaj is surrounded by a bevy of bikini-clad strippers. Not to be outdone by the beautiful dancers, Minaj also dons a bikini and neon green hair and twerks it for the camera, while her rumored boyfriend Scaff Beezy is in the background flashing wads of cash. We also see Minaj wearing a pink-colored leotard behind a barbed-wired fence looking seductive and fierce. She also dons a leopard-print one-piece and puts on a bootylicious show for 2 Chainz as he spits his verses. (Pop Crush)
Outside of "Beez in the Trap," Nicki recently talked about landing rap veteran Nas for her sophomore album.
"I didn't think I could get Nas, just to be honest. He's always been so exclusive. He doesn't work with everybody and I respect people that are like that. They take pride in their craft," she explained. "When I first got in the studio, it was just gonna be all rap, that's why I named [my album] Roman Reloaded. Things just don't keep my attention long enough to only do one thing. By the time the album was done, it was just a versatile album. But I have to say, I feel like people love saying the pop word first. The album is more hip-hop than pop." (Power 105.1)
As things stand now, Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded LP is slated to debut atop its competition next week.
Universal Music scores its third #1 in a row as Nicki Minaj's projection increases a little today. Here's how it looks headed into the Easter weekend: *Nicki Minaj (Young Money/Cash Money/Universal Republic) 215-235k (Weakend Chart Preview)
Check out Nicki Minaj's "Beez in the Trap" music video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment