Friday, May 27, 2011

"I Do Not Look At [Kanye West] In A Sexual Way Anymore"

Video vixen Amber Rose continues to speak about moving on from Kanye West as she reveals still maintaining a soft spot in her heart for him in the new issue of VIBE magazine.
With rapper Wiz Khalifa as her current love interest, Rose said she will forever have love for Yeezy.
"People think me and Kanye are enemies, and we are not enemies. He wants the best for me, still," she said in the magazine. "Let me say this: I still love Kanye. I will always love him as a person. I will always love him for what he's done for me. I still always have that soft spot in my heart for him. I am not in love with him. I do not look at him in a sexual way anymore. I'm in love with someone else. I still love him as a person and want him to find happiness like I did. Everyone deserves that." (VIBE)
Also featured in the new KING magazine, Rose discussed Wiz and Ye comparisons.
"When I was with my ex [West], I didn't have a voice," she said in an interview. "I was there and I was new to the fame. I didn't understand everything. Now I get everything. With me and Wiz, we show our love to the world. We don't try to hide it; we're not quiet about it. We're just in love and we're just happy and we want people to follow in our footsteps and not be afraid to be in a committed relationship...It's just unfortunate that he said that in the [Coachella performance] song 'cause that's not the lyrics -- I can say whatever I want about him. I can write a book or do whatever but I choose to take the high road. It's just unfortunate he has to constantly say sh*t." (KING)
During his "Stronger" Coachella performance last month, Ye took a subliminal shot at his ex.
After an energetic hour long set at the Californian music festival, West and rapper Wiz Khalifa nearly came to blows in an ugly confrontation over Khalifa's current girlfriend, the model AmberRose. West, who used to date Rose, took a dig at his ex during a performance of his hit song 'Stronger.' The original lyrics of the song includes a line which says: "I'd do anything for a blonde dyke. And she'll do anything if the time's right". Yet, with Rose standing on the side of the stage, West altered the word to: 'I did anything for that blonde dyke. And she did anything when the time's right.' (Independent Online)
In March, Rose denied speculation that she would reunite with Ye later down the road.
"No, I don't think so. You know in every relationship you have problems and you try to work through and then sometimes things don't work out. But it was very real for me. I was very much in love. I was with him for two years. We lived together, we traveled the world together, we had a lot of fun together. A lot of really cool moments...I was the ill b*tch to a rock star." ("Foxxhole Radio")

No comments:

Post a Comment