Friday, May 27, 2011

Lil Wayne Caught W/ Miami Beach Mystery Hottie

Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne is once again heating up the gossip blogs after being spotted with a mystery woman while strolling along a Miami beach this week.
While the woman's name has yet to emerge, Wayne was captured in multiple shots hand-in-hand with the mystery lady.
Lil Wayne soaked up the sun, jetting from Las Vegas to Miami for some R&R on Tuesday (May 24). A tatted Weezy held hands with a mystery woman as they strolled on the beach. Fans approached him for photos and he happily agreed, mugging shirtless for the cameras. His new chick was seen holding shots, but Wayne wasn't able to partake in the drinking games due to the terms of his probation. The "6 Foot 7 Foot" rapper is enjoying his down time before hitting the road on the second leg of the "I Am Still Music" tour on July 13. (Rap-Up)
In April, Wayne romance rumors hit the Internet after being spotted with an older woman.
Lil Wayne was photographed with his arm around a new, older woman at an after party for the I Am Music II Tour, which rolled in ATL this past weekend. According to Sandrarose.com, Wayne and the woman rarely left each other's side in the VIP area of Compound all night. Spies said that although the woman kept a close watch on Wayne all night, she didn't "blink an eye" when he showed love to his female fans. (Industry All Access)
However, he later came forward and cleared up the speculation.
"Everybody out there owe somebody a real big apology. This Marissa right here, this is my stylist," Wayne said in a video. "See, this is the reason I'm flyer than all you n*ggas, you understand? This is my stylist, she's been my stylist for years...There's a rumor out right now saying this is my girl 'cause I had my arm around her. My arm is around her right now, my arm is always around her, this is my dude. This is my homie right here. And all them little things you saying that [she's] a cougar and all that, we not with that over there." (Streets Talk)
Last year, Weezy denied rumors claiming he was romantically involved with his Young Money artist Shanell aka SNL.
"That's a rumor, sweetheart," he said. "No, it's never been a personal thing. As far as us being friends, yeah. That's my friend. Shanell is a great artist and that's it, period. She's a Young Money great artist. I heard a rumor that she was pregnant from me. How could that be? We've never had sex. How could she be pregnant from me? You've got to have sex to be pregnant. That's one of the things you have to do. I don't understand how people's brains work. You know? I'm a really big person. I'm a real superstar. I'm not afraid to tell you or nobody else, you know? I die every week [according to the rumors]. I'm in jail right now [according to the rumors]. No, [the questions] bothers you, because you have to actually think if it's true or not and come sit down and ask this dumb a** sh*t. I know you have to feel stupid, because it's like me sitting here and looking at your [brown] hair and asking you, 'Since you dyed your hair green, how do you feel?' Your hair obviously isn't green." (Lil Wayne HQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment