Thursday, October 18, 2012

@MaxBiggavelli Max B – Keep Your Head To The Sky [Unreleased]



According to the G-Code, this track was done in 2005 while Geno Sims (now the manager of A$AP Rocky) was working on the Biggie Duets album…
This post was actually a reference or rather an idea done by me and Max B. Right after Puff recorded this song for Jim Jones “What You Sipping” I decided to give the homie Max a shot. Puff and I actually liked Max B, I wish I could have signed him. That’s whole other story. However what I will say is the beat was originally for Puff for the Biggie Duets, actually was supposed to be a single. Then Cool and Dre, weeks after having the beat, their manager at time said she sold the beat to LA Reid. Fast forward it was a single for Christina Milian. Well this song is for the Max B fans and for my homie A$AP Yams! Max B aka Mr Prolific keep your head to the sky (Pause).


No comments:

Post a Comment