Wednesday, August 31, 2011
The recently appointed EVP of A&R at Def Jam says that Hov is already working on new material.
Though he just released his collaborative album Watch the Throne with Kanye West, Jay-Z is already recording new music. According to producer No I.D., Hov has "started again" on laying down fresh material, but that he's unclear if it's for a new album.
"Jay has started again," he told Billboard.com's The Juice. "He played me a couple of things. I gave him some music while we were at the 'Watch the Throne' sessions. But with Jay, you never know what he's really doing, thinking, planning until it's really done… I'm sure he'll make a decision one day to make an album very quickly, like he usually does. He's one of the best, period. I think he's at a place where he has visions of what he wants to do, and it's not really dependent on any of us. It's dependent on his vision and he's gonna do it, [and] hopefully I'll be involved."
No I.D., who was recently appointed EVP of A&R at Def Jam Recordings, also spoke on his upcoming work for Nas' and Common's albums, the latter of which he is producing in its entirety. "We're really trying to revive a certain part of hip-hop that seems to be fading out," he said. "They're gonna be full bodies of work that are really dedicated to the fan base. I think [Nas' new single] 'Nasty' and 'Ghetto Dreams' are just the cusp of what they have on their albums."
Pusha Ton inks a deal with the legendary label to release future solo projects.
G.O.O.D. Music’s Pusha T has officially signed a solo recording deal with Def Jam. According to Karen Civil, the Clipse member chose the imprint as his new home because of “the prestige of the label and their willingness to work with his vision.”
“Solidifying my first solo venture, G.O.O.D Music/Def Jam is my home,” he said. “That machine with my creativity is gonna make for satisfied hip-hop fans.”
As a solo artist, Pusha Ton released his Fear of God mixtape in March 2011. He will next release his
Fear of God 2: Let Us Pray EP on September 27th through Decon Records/G.O.O.D. Music/Re-Up Records.
The White Girl Mob's most controversial member V-Nasty says she'll stop saying the n-word in her music
Although Kreayshawn's tiff with Rick Ross at the VMAs may have earned her White Girl Mob crew notoriety this past week, it was associate V-Nasty's unapologetic use of the n-word that may have gained the Cali collective the most amount of infamy. Now, in a surprising turn of events, V-Nasty says that she will now stop using the controversial word in her music as well as her daily life.
In a recent video from Persona Magazine, V-Nasty explained how being raised in an impoverished section of Oakland gave her the impression that it was okay to use the n-word. As she and her White Girl Mob partners gained a larger buzz, however, she quickly learned that people from outside the Bay weren't be so accepting of her use of the word.
"I'm even thinking about giving up [saying the n-word]," she said. "I'm not faking [when I say it]...It's diversity...It's crazy because I'll be with my partners doing my everyday thing, but now, everybody's making it known, like, 'Oh, she said the n-word and she's white.' Now, I'm seeing that it's different other places, so when I'm in the hood with my best friend...I shouldn't even being thinking about that shit. They the ones making me think about that shit, bruh. I wasn't raised off no colors or nothing, bruh...I ain't racist."
Fellow Bay Area rapper Mistah F.A.B. also chimed in on the issue. Although he doesn't defend her use of the word, he says that he recognizes the racially neutral context in which she said it. He added that many people of different races in Oakland use the n-word in an affectionate manner, and that V-Nasty's detractors shouldn't be that naive in thinking that some people of other races from their respective hometowns aren't using the word in a non-racial manner as well.
"At the end of the day, if we're talking about abolishing this word, then that's something I can humble myself to. But if we're talking about who can say [it], then we've got a whole lot of fighting to do," he said. "Along today's line of activism...Whites, Mexicans, Latins, Filipinos, Samoans, anybody else says 'nigga' more than African-Americans do. You could be like this, 'You was at Sea World the other day? You see Seamu? That nigga Seamu is a fool'...where it's like, 'Oh, I'm racist for calling the whale a nigga?'"
He added, "What makes me mad is mothafuckas acting like it don't go on. We from Oakland, this shit goes on, like every corner we've got a Mexican on the corner like, 'Oh, what's up my nigga?'...The Afghan at the store, 'Oh my cousin, what's up my nigga?' Mothafuckas acting like this shit don't go on. This shit goes on on the regular...At the end of the day, [V-Nasty's] not a racist. It's up to us to show the difference because [she] ain't never left Oakland...[and she's] thinking this shit goes on in every hood."
This isn't the first time Fabby Davis, Jr. has spoken up for V-Nasty and the White Girl Mob. The Bay Area rapper also backed her up this past June, saying that not only does Oakland have a different racial environment, but that V-Nasty's street cred authenticates her usage of the word.
Frenchie said their relationship has grown closer courtesy of new joint records.
"Big shouts to RickMontanta also revealed Ross' interest in inking him to Maybach Music Group.
Ross, man. He just showed me a lot of love. He just hit me up one day, "I was always a fan of his music‚" at like three in the morning, telling me to come to the studio. When I met up with him, it was just love. He let me hear the whole Self Made album, asked me what was my favorite song, and let me jump on it then threw it on the album. [He] jumped on "Choppa Choppa Down" for me and we just been back and forth, man. He just love my work and I'm a fan of his work. It's just been like that." (XXL Mag)
"He asked me to join MMG, so I'm definitely entertaining the idea. I definitely got a lot of respect for his movement, you know what I'm saying? [However] right now, I'm just trying to figure out everything with myself, with my own entity, and my own movement. Then I'ma figure out everything else 'cause there was a lot of things I had to fall back off for me to get my situation straight." (XXL Mag)In early August, Ricky Rozay added Atlanta's DJ Scream to his team.
"This is one of the moves I'm most proud of," Ross said in an interview. "This is something I've never done, but something I'm excited about. Me watching Scream build his brand for the last few years, be a part of some of the dopest projects to come out of the South -- I wanted to see the homie make a major debut. Put out an album on a worldwide scale and that's something we [gonna] do. I'ma support the homie on all of his endeavors." (Hot 107.9)Prior to turning the offer down, rapper DMX revealed Ross' alleged interest in signing him.
"Rick Ross' peoples wrote me a letter while I was in here," he revealed in an interview. "Yeah like 'Yo we got a home for you. We'll pick you up in a limo. Just come to
Miami. Just come, we got you.' ... I'm thinking about it. It was a good feeling. I respect him as an artist, and I would like to work with him. But he got the whole Illuminati thing going on. I got fans who write me like 'I'm glad you're not a part of that.' And I don't know what it's really about entirely. So it might be like a good thing." (VIBE)
50 Cent Unveils New Headphone Line, "I'm Eager For My Fans To Hear My Music The Way It Was Intended"
Serving as the company's CEO, 50 has teamed with electronics company KonoAudio.
Cent, under SMS Audio, has immediate plans this fall to launch a complete line of headphones showcased in three product categories -- wired headphones, wireless headphones and earbuds. With overall design and quality control, 50 is eager to develop headphone lines that help his fans hear his music the way it's mastered in the studio. Brian Nohe, founder of KonoAudio, will become the new President of SMS Audio, brings more than 25 years of experience within Fortune 200 companies and entrepreneurial ventures to the table. (Press Release)
"I'm eager for my fans to hear my music the way it was intended - the way it was mastered in the studio," 50 said in a statement. "The acquisition of KonoAudio will enhance our ability to bring the absolute, highest-caliber audio products to the market." (Statement)Last January, 50 publicly unveiled a headphones venture.
Ludacris and 50 Cent, two rappers, actors and entrepreneurs, unveiled their own respective lines of headphones at CES this year. Ludacris showed off a 5-model line branded Soul by Ludacris, and produced by a company called Signeo. And 50 Cent unveiled his own headphones, called Sleek by 50 Cent, which will be made by H&H Imports, a company that last year signed Hulk Hogan on as the sponsor of a line of home cleaning products called PumMax. (Los Angeles Times)After things turned sour in the spring, 50 and Sleek parted ways.
In actuality, it was G-Unit that terminated a Brand Licensing Agreement that it had entered into with Sleek, which termination automatically triggered the termination of the earlier announced tri-party agreement. However, not long after the termination of the tri-party agreement, TV Goods and 50 Cent, via his affiliate company, SMS Audio, LLC, entered into a Term Sheet for the two parties to continue joint efforts to produce and distribute a direct response television infomercial to globally market a wireless over-the-ear headphone product offered or sold by SMS that is endorsed by and/or and bears the name of "50 Cent." Sleek is not a party to that Term Sheet. (Yahoo News)
Drake Wants The Boss, "Me & Him Have Talked About Potentially Doing Something After Our Albums Come Out"
"[One person] I've discussed doing projects with is obviously Lil Wayne," Drake said in an interview. "And one of the people of the people I enjoy rapping with most in this business is Rozay [RickLast spring, Ross talked about Drake co-signing his Maybach Music Group movement.
Ross]. Me and him have talked about potentially doing something after our albums comes out. I just love making songs with him. Every time we make a song it just seems to be something I love listening to after the fact when I'm in my car." (Entertainment Weekly)
"Yeah, yeah, [Drake'll be on the Self Made compilation album], most definitely. Drake will be on the compilation and you know that's the homie so it's all love. He's embracing the movement and you know, it just feels good to rock out with your family. Shout-out to YMCMB." (Bootleg Kev)In the winter, Drizzy named Ross' Teflon Don 2010 summer LP as the year's best.
"Favorite album of this year," Drake said in an interview, "[I'd say] Rick Ross. Rick Ross had the best album of this year, yeah. Phenomenal album." (Billboard)A few months ago, Young
"I've had ideas to do an album with T-Pain. We've got the T-Wayne situation going, so Drake's a very respectable dude. He's like, 'I don't want to disrespect none of those situations, so I'm just going to wait 'til you have a real good moment to focus on you and I doing an album.' ... And then you know my obligations to the Like Father, Like Son albums with [
Birdmanaka] Stunna. It's like no disrespect to those. I don't want to clash with nothing." (MTV)
West Coast rapper Game brought the malicious tweets to light by retweeting messages from Rose's account.
"RT @DaRealAmberRose: Congrats to @theGame for having the #1 Album .... Watch the Throne is Wack as @kanyeWest 's D*ck anyway," he retweeted August 30th.
"@DaRealAmberRose WTF !!! Ha ha ha..... Thanks I guess." (Game's Twitter)Rose quickly hopped on her
"WTF!!! I shut my phone off and changed my password how the h*ll are they still HACKING me???"
"@thegame You know d*mn well I didn't say that smh" (Amber Rose's Twitter)Last Saturday (August 27), Rose told Twitter followers a hacker temporarily took over her page.
"OMG! Someone Hacked my twitter!!! Changing password now Sorry Rosebuds," sheOutside of hacks, the blonde bombshell is working on new music alongside boyfriend/rapper Wiz Khalifa.
tweeted. (Amber Rose's Twitter)
"We're working on some music for me, yeah," Amber Rose toldBillboard.com on collaborating with Wiz Khalifa. "It's going to be mysterious," Wiz added. "It's going to be very mysterious," Amber Rose said. "You may not even know it's me. We might just throw it out there, might give it out and see what's up." Aside from working on Amber Rose's musical debut, Wiz is working on new music himself. "I'm also working on another album and stuff like that. Just chilling out, having fun, I just got done with touring." (Billboard)
Game's 'R.E.D. Album' Dethrones Jay-Z & Kanye West, "'Watch The Throne Is Wack Is Trending Worldwide?"
West Coast rapper Game's The R.E.D. Album debuted this week at No. 1. According to Nielsen SoundScan, the rapper's fourth solo LP has sold 97,900 units to date. Jay-The rapper proceeded to celebrate his album's sales by hitting up Twitter.
Zand Kanye West's Watch the Throne moved 94,200 records in its third week. (SOHH Sales Wrap)
"R.E.D. album #1 in the world ! 96,418 copies sold in the U.S.. 47,016 in Canada... 68,135 in Europe.. 16,003 in Asia ... & 42,801 in Aus !!!," he tweeted August 30th.
"D*mn near 300,000 units moved worldwide in a week ! Thank you for the continuous support........ On my mama I LOVE all yall for ridin wit me"
"Im so f*ckin happy right now I dont know what the f*ck 2 do ! Thank yall again from the bottom of MY HEART ! Lamborghinis 4 EVERYBODY lol"
"4 #1 rap
albums!!! Seems like just yesterday I wanted to be a rapper now 4 albums later...... We here. D*mn, life krazy sometimes"
"Watch The Throne Is Wack is trending WORLDWIDE ? THAT'S HOW YALL FEEL !?!?!" (Game's Twitter)Initial estimates showed his LP selling up to 95,000 units.
Game's new Interscope release, The R.E.D. Album, is slated to do in the range of 90-95k in sales, according to one-day reports from those music retailers who haven't closed up shop and set up Ludo Bites pop-up restaurants. It's the rap star's first album since 2008's LAX and stands for his self-declared "Rededication to hip-hop." And, oh yeah, dropping the "The" from his name. (HITS Daily Double)Although Game's album reigns supreme this week, rapper Lil Wayne's new Carter IV is projected to debut number one in seven days.
Lil Wayne's just-released "Tha Carter IV" album could have the second-biggest sales week of the year, as industry forecasters suggest it may sell 700,000-850,000 copies by the end of the tracking week on Sunday, Sept. 4. "IV" will easily bow at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 next week -- marking Wayne's third No. 1. If "Tha Carter IV" launches with at least 700,000, it will immediately mark the second-largest frame of any album this year, behindLady Gaga's 1.11 million debut with "Born This Way." (Billboard Biz)
Details of his jail release emerged online early Wednesday (August 31) morning.
Atlanta-based rapper T.I. has been released one month early from a federal prison, where he was serving a weapons violation sentence. Bureau of Prisons spokesman Chris Burke said the artist, whose real name is CliffordHis release from the Arkansas jail has also been confirmed.
Harris, was released at 7:29 a.m. Central time from the Forrest City low-security prison in Arkansas. (ABC News)
The rapper was sentenced to 11 months in prison in October for breaking his federal probation after he was arrested in LosA few days ago, SOHH was informed of T.I.'s likely early departure despite a September 29th scheduled release.
Angeleson drug charges. He was set to be released at the end of September, but prison authorities released him a month early. His attorney, Jonathan Leonard, confirmed T.I. was released but did not immediately say where his client is going. (The Washington Post)
"We're confident it's going to be a little bit earlier," the record exec told SOHH when asked about the September 29th scheduled release. "It could be in the next couple of days or it could be the next couple of weeks but we're confident that it'll definitely be before the end of September." (SOHH)Monday reports specifically stated the "King of the South" would be freed today.
Sources tell GreenHitz.com, that T.I. will be released from prison Wednesday 8/31/2011, and will be headed straight into the studio! For all of you T.I. fans prepare for the best, as he's coming back for the streets! Sure we always have to keep the ladies in mind, but T.I. is now back on "dat fuck shit". So prepare to have some headbanging beats from Toomp or Lil C, and some heavy catchy club anthems from Mr. Clifford Harris! I'm predicting a hostile street club takeover! Welcome back home Tip! (Gyant Unplugged)
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
01. She Will (Feat. Lil Wayne & Drake)
02. Don’t Panic (Feat. Meek Mill & Yo Gotti)
03. Body Count (Feat. Meek Mill)
04. Timeless (Feat. Celeb Forever)
05. Bananaz (Remix) (Feat. Ray J)
06. Inkredible (Feat. Trae The Truth, Lil Wayne & Jadakiss)
07. Work (Feat. Meek Mill)
08. Hood Gone Love It (Feat. Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar & Birdman)
09. I Am The Streets (Feat. Trae Tha Truth, Lloyd & Game)
10. Make It Up
11. I’ma Boss (Feat. Meek Mill)
12. That Way (Feat. Wale & Jeremih)
13. Pacman (Remix) (Feat. Pill, Tity Boi, Meek Mill, Yo Gotti & Gunplay)
14. Bottles And Rockin J%u2019s (Feat. Game, DJ Khaled, Busta Rhymes, Fabolous & Lil Wayne)
15. I’m On One (Feat. DJ Khaled, Drake & Lil Wayne)
16. Rollin (Remix) (Feat. Gunplay & Waka Flocka)
17. Hustler (Feat. J.Blue)
01. Lil Wayne – She Will (Remix) (Feat. Drake, Rick Ross)
02. Meek Mill – Body Count (Feat. Rick Ross)
03. Celeb Forever – Timeless (Feat. Rick Ross)
04. J. Blue – Hustler (Feat. Rick Ross)
05. Jay Rock – Hood Gone Love It (Feat. Rick Ross, Birdman)
06. Meek Mill – Dont Panic (Feat. Yo Gotti, Rick Ross)
07. Meek Mill – Work (Feat. Rick Ross)
08. Rick Ross – Make It Up
09. Trae The Truth – Inkredible 3 (Feat. Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, Rick Ross)
10. Tity Boi – 10 Summaz (Feat. Rick Ross)
01. Nas – Tales From The Hood
02. Nas – Street’s Disciple (Original Version)
-Unreleased track: Street’s Disciple sessions
03. Nas – Queensfinest
-From DJ Clue’s The Professional compilation
04. Nas – War Is Necessary
-From the Grand Theft Auto IV: Soundtrack
05. Nas – Wanna Play Rough
-Unreleased track: I Am… sessions
06. Nas – The Foulness Pts. 1 & 2
07. Nas – Understanding
08. Nas – Too Late feat. Bravehearts (Tags)
09. Nas – You Don’t Know Me (CDQ)
10. Nas – 40th Side Of Things (Goodfellas) feat. Cormega
-Unreleased demo track
11. Nas – One Never Knows
12. Nas – Cookout feat. Nature (Tags)
-Unreleased track: God’s Son sessions
13. Nas – Livin’ It (Tags)
14. Nas – Live From the Bridge
-From DJ Clue’s The Professional Pt. 2 compilation
15. Nas – Take It In Blood Pt. 2 (Tags)
-Unreleased track: Alternate verses
16. Nas – Jungle Jay feat. Olu Dara (Outro)
01. Nas – Keep It Raw (Intro)
02. Nas – Source Freestyle feat. Kid Capri
-Rare 1996 freestyle
03. Nas – Escobar 2006
-From DJ Clue’s Fidel Cashflow mixtape
04. Nas – U Wanna Be Me
-From 8 Mile: Soundtrack
05. Nas – The Flyest (Angels) feat. Pharrell
-From Charlies Angels: Soundtrack
06. Nas – Come Take A Ride (2 Seater)
07. Nas – Anybody Test
-Unreleased track: Streets Disciple sessions
08. Nas – When Thugs Die
09. Nas – Your Mouth Got You In It
10. Nas – True Dialect (Tags)
-Unreleased track: It Was Written sessions
11. Nas – The N…
-Unreleased track: N.I.G.G.E.R. sessions
12. Nas – The Foulness Pt. 3 feat. Nature (Tags)
13. Nas – The Foulness Pt. 4 feat. Nature (Tags)
14. Nas – Thugz Mirror (Outro)
-Bonus track from the Japanese release of God’s Son
15. Nas – The Curse [Snippet] (Bonus Track)
-Unreleased Just Blaze produced track[b]Disc 1[/b]01. Nas – Tales From The Hood-Unreleased track
02. Nas – Street’s Disciple (Original Version)-Unreleased track: Street’s Disciple sessions
03. Nas – Queensfinest-From DJ Clue’s The Professional compilation
04. Nas – War Is Necessary-From the Grand Theft Auto IV: Soundtrack
05. Nas – Wanna Play Rough-Unreleased track: I Am… sessions
06. Nas – The Foulness Pts. 1 & 2-Unreleased track
07. Nas – Understanding-Pre Illmatic
08. Nas – Too Late feat. Bravehearts (Tags)-Unreleased track
09. Nas – You Don’t Know Me (CDQ)-Unreleased track
10. Nas – 40th Side Of Things (Goodfellas) feat. Cormega-Unreleased demo track
11. Nas – One Never Knows-Unreleased track
12. Nas – Cookout feat. Nature (Tags)-Unreleased track: God’s Son sessions
13. Nas – Livin’ It (Tags)-Unreleased track
14. Nas – Live From the Bridge-From DJ Clue’s The Professional Pt. 2 compilation
15. Nas – Take It In Blood Pt. 2 (Tags)-Unreleased track: Alternate verses
16. Nas – Jungle Jay feat. Olu Dara (Outro)-Unreleased track
[b]Disc 2[/b]01. Nas – Keep It Raw (Intro)-Unreleased track
02. Nas – Source Freestyle feat. Kid Capri-Rare 1996 freestyle
03. Nas – Escobar 2006-From DJ Clue’s Fidel Cashflow mixtape
04. Nas – U Wanna Be Me-From 8 Mile: Soundtrack
05. Nas – The Flyest (Angels) feat. Pharrell-From Charlies Angels: Soundtrack
06. Nas – Come Take A Ride (2 Seater)-Unreleased track
07. Nas – Anybody Test-Unreleased track: Streets Disciple sessions
08. Nas – When Thugs Die-Unreleased track
09. Nas – Your Mouth Got You In It-Unreleased track
10. Nas – True Dialect (Tags)-Unreleased track: It Was Written sessions
11. Nas – The N…-Unreleased track: N.I.G.G.E.R. sessions
12. Nas – The Foulness Pt. 3 feat. Nature (Tags)-Unreleased track
13. Nas – The Foulness Pt. 4 feat. Nature (Tags)-Unreleased track
14. Nas – Thugz Mirror (Outro)-Bonus track from the Japanese release of God’s Son
15. Nas – The Curse [Snippet] (Bonus Track)-Unreleased Just Blaze produced track
01.Family Affair Pimpin’
05.Out The Kitchen (Remix)
06.You Know The Rules
07.Tator Chip Macks Juicy Booty
08.To The Top
09.Get Paper Stack Change
12.Poe Mans Dreams (His Vice)
14.No Mo Lace Fronts
17.Cold As Ice (GMix)
18.Young Boy (GLC Remix)
19.Colors (GLC Remix)
20.Mirror’s Edge (Benzi Remix)
21.David Ruffin (Remix)
22.What You Won’t Do For Pimpin’
02 Tony Montana (Remix) (Feat. Future)
03 Trust Issues
04 Marvins Room
05 Dreams Money Can Buy
06 Im On One (Feat. Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross)
07 Baby Come With Me
08 Good Life
09 Wildfire (Remix)
10 All Of The Lights (Remix) (Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Big Sean)
11 Seperate Lives
12 I Get Lonely Too (Feat. Jeremih)
13 Made Men
14 Fancy (New Verse Live)
15 In The Morning (Feat. J. Cole, Omarion, Fabolous)
16 Poppin Bottles (Feat. T.I.)
17 Moment 4 Life (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
18 Fall For Your Type
01. Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane, Wooh Da Kid, Frenchie, Slim Dunkin, YG Hootie, Papa Smurf, Lil Capp & Ice Burgandy - Brick Squad Blood Gang (2 Deep Intro)
02. Waka Flocka - Bloodin Crippin
03. Waka Flocka, Cartier Kitten & Blair Maxberry - Wet Wet
04. Frenchie & Cartel MGM - Alligators (Remix)
05. Frenchie, Waka Flocka, YG Hootie & Gucci Mane - Takin Bricks
06. Papa Smurf - Grown
07. Ice Burgandy & Tiny Beef - Menace 2 Society
08. Gucci Mane - Lil Friend
09. Gucci Mane - Go For It
10. Gucci Mane & Meezy - What They Like
11. Joe Moses & TY$ - Have It All
12. Joe Moses, Papa Smurf & YG Hootie - I'm High
13. Slim Dunkin, Kebo Gotti & Waka Flocka - Chase My High
14. Slim Dunkin & Frenchie - Adlibs
15. Slim Dunkin, YG Hootie, Gucci Mane, Yung Joey, Waka Flocka, Lil Capp & Frenchie - Transformers
16. YG Hootie - Smoke Weed Everyday
17. YG Hootie & Cartel MGM - B$M Cartel
18. KayO Redd, C.A.T.M.A.N., Tre Pounds, Chipz Ru, & JP Fly Boy - Go In
19. Wooh Da Kid, Waka Flocka & Frenchie - Face Down
20. Wooh Da Kid, Waka Flocka & Slim Dunkin - Bickin Back Bein Bool
1. XXX (prod. Frank Dukes)
2. Die Like A Rockstar (prod. Skywlkr)
3. Pac Blood (prod. Brandun Deshay)
4. Radio Song (prod. Brandun Deshay)
5. Lie4 (prod. Skywlkr)
6. I Will (prod. Squadda Bambino)
7. Bruiser Brigade f. Dopehead (prod. Skywlkr)
8. Detroit187 f. Chip$ (prod. Nick Speed)
9. Monopoly (prod. Quelle)
10. Blunt After Blunt (prod. Skywlkr)
11. Outer Space (prod. Skywlkr)
12. Adderol Admiral (prod. Paul White)
13. DNA (prod. Frank Dukes)
14. Nosebleeds (prod. DJ HouseShoes)
15. Party All the Time (prod. Brandun Deshay)
16. EWNESW (prod. Quelle)
17. Fields (prod. Paul White)
18. Scrap or Die (prod. Paul White)
19. 30 (prod. Skywlkr)