Thursday, November 29, 2012

@50cent 50 Cent Calls French Montana the “New Ja Rule”



During an interview with Mr. Peter Parker, Curtis goes on to speak about deading the Money Team and his issues with Floyd Mayweather, the success of his “My Life” single with Eminem and Adam Levine and breaks down his beef with French Montana.
He ran his mouth prematurely. He’s really not ready to compete on any level with me. When I drop a record and it becomes the #1 selling record in 12 hours, after you saying that? I think you should be quiet a little bit. I’ll put him completely out of business. Off the block. Out the corner. He had one song and you didn’t even care about it ’cause it had him on it, there was four other people on it. That’s your new Ja Rule right now.
While I agree that the features on French Montana’s singles are the main draw, it’s ironic that Curtis would say something about that and brag about “My Life” being number one. I mean shit… he’s got arguably the biggest hip hop star in the world and an international pop star featured. Dah well… if you’d like to hear the whole interview, hit the jump for the audio.



No comments:

Post a Comment