Thursday, February 13, 2014

The 7 Hottest Songs In 7 Of The Hottest Cities

Everyday, DJs, promoters, A&R’s, bloggers, and even artists themselves are attempting to discover different records that are bubbling in the respective cities around them. While it’s difficult to find these stats without catching a migraine (and I’m not talking about radio spins because that’s easily accessible, but moreso records that are gaining attention OUTSIDE BDS spins), the good folks over at DJServicePack.com have compiled a HEFTY list of The 7 Hottest Songs In 7 Of The Hottest Cities in North America (not sure why Miami wasn’t included). Without a DOUBT, this a great cheat sheet for ALL of us to do our homework in regards to these bubbling records and artists. While I’ve heard of a HANDFUL of these guys, there’s also a HANDFUL I have not and I’m sure I speak for a lot of you guys too. These stats were complied by the DJ’s, party promoters from these cities coupled with radio spins. If you are in these cities and disagree with these stats, @ me on Twitter with the hashtag of “#HOT7″ and a record that deserves to be on this list. Enjoy!
VIA youheardthatnew

No comments:

Post a Comment