Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pass The Torch Flex: @funkflex Resignation Petition Started Over Meek Mill Diss


CLC4iiwXAAEx9sj

So Monday, July 26th Funk Flex promised a diss response from Meek Mill. Mind you I’m downtown on 42nd street & rushing to get home so I can hear this diss on Hot 97. So I make it home around 7 & I wait. Funk Flex says he’s waiting for Meek to send the diss to his email, & I sighed. 7:45 comes around & I’m still tuned in, 8:30 comes around then I see a tweet circulating saying, there will be no diss. So understand, if I was mad then thousands are feeling the same way. Sign the petition if you’d like. The creator of the petition say’s “No one has given Hot 97 two hours of listening time since Biggie was alive, and it’s a crime to have taken that from us. The people have spoken and it is time for Funk Flex to step down.” & I sort of agree. Pass the torch Flex. By the way 7,500 people have signed this thing, crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment