Friday, February 25, 2011

Kanye West & Jay-Z Have Some Tricks Up Their Sleeves, Says Big Sean



"Man, I was in the studio with Jay and Ye about a week ago," Sean told SOHH. "I heard some songs. It's gonna be good man, it's gonna be history. [Talib Kweli heard] 'Black Excellence.' To be honest, I think the most unexpected part is kind of out the way with 'H.A.M.' That was probably the most unexpected. That was probably the last kind of track I was expecting to hear from Jay and Ye but they definitely have some tricks up their sleeves. And they have some types of songs that you would think they might have. They really did a good job at covering all aspects, from the songs I've heard." (SOHH)

Shout out to Big Sean...nigga graduated from my highschool ...Go Technicians!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment