Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pusha T stealing lines from Consequence?????say it aint so!!!!



"He said that I stole his lines? Wow. Nah, I haven't really heard much about it. Everyone who's been hitting me up has been telling me how crazy this song is. I don't know. I mean, I haven't taken anything from Consequence, or anybody else, for that matter. Just for the record. I've been in the studio with Cons, and we've talked, and numerous days we've laughed, and...I don't know. I missed that one. The way I've got to look at it now: I don't even know if that's for me. I can't even believe anything like that's for me, very honestly. I mean, until, you know, he told me something like that. I don't know what everybody else has got going on, but 'My God' is an awesome record. [Laughs.]" (Complex)
Cons subliminally called out the "My God" record last Saturday (February 12).
"I have inspired so MANY... N*ggas keep emulating my yesterday FLOWS LOL," he tweeted February 12th.
"'My God' I wish these CLOWNS would stop stealing my lines..."
"From certain Rappers I expect a Higher Standard..." (Consequence's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment