Friday, February 25, 2011

"Kim, You've Had A Problem W/ Foxy, Nicki, Faith, Charli [&] Everybody"




"Had [Kim] let the people say, 'Oh [Nicki], you're trying to be Kim, you're a fake Kim,' then it doesn't come directly from her," Foxy explained in an interview. "But when you're using that as a platform to bring your new album out, that's like, 'Oh my God, wait a minute.' I don't condone it at all; I don't think it's cute. Nicki clearly drew from both Kim and me. And she hasn't been disrespectful to me in any way -- I haven't heard her be disrespectful toward anybody else but Kim. And at some point, it's like, O.K., Kim, you've had a problem with Foxy, you've had a problem with Nicki, you've had a problem with Faith [Evans], with Charli [Baltimore], with everybody. It's like, enough already. I choose to stay out of it. Put out great music, and that's that." (Billboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment