Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mac Miller to Star in New VH1 Show




Just a few days after we announced that Mac Miller was included in our 2011 Freshman Class, XXLMag.com has learned that the Pittsburgh, PA MC will have a cameo in VH1′s new series, Single Ladies, executive produced by Queen Latifah.
Mac told XXL that he is going to be playing himself in an upcoming episode, which will focus on one of the girls discovering him and trying to get him signed to a major label.
While on set in Atlanta filming, the 19-year old MC said he was uneasy at first with getting behind the camera, but has since loosened up. “I was a little nervous doing the whole acting thing,” he said, “[but] since I’m playing myself it wasn’t really hard; I just did what I would do in every situation.”
The series, which also stars Stacey Dash, is set to premiere on VH1 this July. Mac also promises several other guest appearances from other up-and-coming rappers.
Meanwhile, Miller is currently preparing to release his new free album, Best Day Ever, following up last year’s K.I.D.S. The disc is set to drop on March 11.

(XXL.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment