Monday, August 29, 2011

Game Has A Change Of Heart Toward Lil B, "Memphis Bleek Da Wackest Rapper Now"

After causing a stir earlier this month by labeling West Coast rapper Lil B the "wackest" hip-hop artist ever, Game has had a change of heart.

Hitting up Twitter, Game has now given the title to former Roc-A-Fella rapper Memphis Bleek.
"@LILBTHEBASEDGOD go cop dat @thegame RED - Lil B - Based god is a stand up mothaf*cka 4 dat. Just 4 dat, Memphis Bleek da wackest rapper now," he tweeted August 26th.
"@LILBTHEBASEDGOD Real N*ggas Do Real Things - lil g" (Game's Twitter)
Last week, Lil B responded to Game giving him the "wackest" title.
"Game's talking about me, but right now, and I respect Game," Lil B told paparazzi this week as he entered a car. "I got [Game's] Live From Compton 2 [album], so Game already know, you're a legend in my book. But he's irrelevnat. Based God!" (Bad Luv TV)
Earlier the same week, Game said a Lil Wayne collabo made him the wackest rapper of all time.
"Number one, wackest rapper of all-time," Game said in an interview. "This is crazy, man. The wackest rapper. Lil B. Lil B. Yeah, he gotta get it because I heard him on [Lil] Wayne's, I heard him on [Wayne's] Sorry 4 The Wait and that was it. I couldn't -- that was it. I never really heard anything else that I can even remember to call it wack but I remember I heard that and that's what it was. So, like, Lil B." (Vlad TV)
A few years ago, Game broke down his issues with Memphis Bleek.
"[The beef with Memphis Bleek has] since been deaded too," Game added. "Ty Ty from Roc-A-Fella, I sat down with him in Miami, and he told me that Bleek wasn't on that type of stuff, and that Bleek really never beefs with nobody. I thought about it and couldn't understand why I was airing him out, so I just did the Bleek thing and the whole Joe Buddens, little Bang 'Em Smurf thing going, Yukmouth thing going ... So I just added Bleek in there 'cause that stemmed from my old beef that I had with the 'Get Low' dudes. 'Cause [years ago], I was out in San Francisco, they had [a crew out there called] 'Get Low,' Bleek had 'Get Low,' some constant underground beef, so I just brought it back up and addressed it, 'cause I was beefing with other cats. That's when I made the '200 Bars.' I set the standards real high on that one. Ten minutes! Rock with me." (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment