Monday, August 29, 2011

BREAKING: Beyonce & Jay-Z Expecting First Child Together

Grammy-winning couple Beyonce and Jay-Z may finally have silenced media and gossip blogs with the R&B diva announcing her pregnancy at the Video Music Awards red carpet Sunday (August 28) night.
"OMG Beyonce just made a huge announcement on the #vma carpet! #baby!!!!" (MTV's Twitter)
The pregnancy has also been confirmed by Beyonce's camp.
B's got a bump! Superstar singer Beyonce dropped a red-carpet bombshell tonight when she suddenly announced that she's pregnant at an awards show. Beyonce, 29, dropped the news by cradling her stomach on the red carpet of the MTV Video Music Awards as photographers snapped away. Her rep told The Post she was "happy to confirm" the singer is indeed pregnant. It's the first child for the chart-topper, who is married to rapper Jay-Z. (New York Post)
Earlier this summer, Beyonce revealed an ideal time she hoped to have a baby.
"I always said I'd have a baby at 30," she said in an interview. "I'm 29. But I also said I was going to retire at 30. I'm not retiring...Only God knows [when]...I feel like 30 is the ideal age, because you're mature enough to know who you are and have your boundaries and your standards and not be afraid or too polite, but young enough to be a young woman. I'm so looking forward to it." ("Piers Morgan")
Last November, Beyonce discussed the frequency in media reporting her as pregnant.
"At this point, they say that I've been pregnant like eight times, so I am kind of used to it," the 29-year-old singer said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I just hope that one day when I decide to be pregnant that people are happy for me. ... One day hopefully I will be. It's part of being a celebrity, I guess." (Billboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment