Monday, May 14, 2012

Yung Berg On Teairra Mari's Violent Threats, "I've Got Bigger Things To Worry About Than Being Trivial Over Some P*ssy"

Midwest rapper Yung Berg has finally spoken out on getting threatened by R&B singer Teairra Mari earlier this year, simply laughing off her claims of having him physically assaulted the next time he visits Detroit.

Rather than take the matter seriously, Berg downplayed the video vixen's verbal assault.
"On the Teairra situation, first and foremost, I did the interview with 'The Breakfast Club' in 2011, and I left that in 2011," he said in an interview. "After I did the interview, I called Ray J and I said, 'Yo, this is what I talked about in my interview,' because I spoke candidly about our relationship and I felt my loyalty is to Ray; it's not nowhere near to Teairra. I don't even know her like that, and at the end of the day, why are we gonna go back and forth about [how] you tired to holla at me...you know what you did...I've got bigger things to worry about than being trivial over some p*ssy, especially when there's so much pussy out there. I've been called worse by better people than her." (This Is 50)
Back in February, Mari used her words as weapons by threatening Berg.
"You know what? I'll get his a** jumped again," Mari said in an interview when jokingly targeted as the person responsible for Yung Berg's past robberies. "I don't like Yung Berg. I'm sorry. [Why?] Because I did an interview with [New York radio station Power 105.1's] 'The Breakfast Club' and they told me, like, all this stuff Yung Berg was saying about me, like, putting my business out, saying -- who I dated and who I was in a serious relationship with and I just feel like he violated my privacy. And if he ever goes back to Detroit, they will jump him again. ... I've never even looked at him as an attractive person. I don't even like light skinned guys." (This Is 50)
Mari previously appeared on New York City radio station Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club" and hinted at her dislike of him.
Teairra Mari has reemerged onto our radar after appearing on Vh1?s "Love & Hip Hop." The sexy singer assisted in helping Emily B. get passed her Kimbella debacle. Aside from being a reality star, Mari has a new album coming out under Rico Love's Division 1 imprint. After discussing business politics, The Breakfast Club brought up an interview with Yung Berg where he claimed she had given him her number." Yung Berg is always too high off ecstasy and coke or whatever, he don't know s**t bout me," said Mari before realizing she might have but just didn't call. (Black Celebrity Gossip)
Last year, Berg hit up SOHH and rated celebrity women on a scale from 1 to 10.
"Amber Rose, on a scale of 1 to 10, I think she's like a strong 9," Berg told SOHH. "That's not really my cup of tea just off the strength of me loving black women and I love women of all races and colors but I just think Amber is dope but she's been with a couple too many celebrities. I would like something that's just untampered with. Nicki Minaj? I think she's dope. She's a solid 7 or 8. I couldn't really imagine myself having sex with Nicki Minaj or nothing like that because she's got so many personalities, I wouldn't know who I was f*cking but I think she's an incredible artist and a beautiful young woman." (SOHH)
Check out Yung Berg's interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment