Thursday, May 17, 2012

Big K.R.I.T. x Live From The Underground Tracklist


Big K.R.I.T unveils the tracklisting to his debut album, Live From The Underground which drops June 5th, and it features special guest appearances from 8Ball, MJG, 2 Chainz, Bun B, Ludacris and more. Check it out after the jump.....

Via: 2DBZ

 
1. LFU300MA (Intro)
2. Live From The Underground
3. Cool 3 Be Southern
4. I Got This
5. Money On The Floor. 2 Chainz, 8Ball & MJG
6. What U Mean f. Ludacris
7. My Sub pt.2: The Jackin’
8. Don’t Let Me Down
9. Porchlight f. Anthony Hamilton
10. Pull Up f. Big Sant & Bun B
11. Yeah Dats Me
12. Hydroplaning f. Devin The Dude
13. If I Fall f. Melanie Fiona
14. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
15. Praying Man f. B.B. King
16. Live From The Underground (Reprise) f. Ms. Linnie

No comments:

Post a Comment