Monday, May 14, 2012

Suge Knight Claims 2Pac Called Out Dr. Dre's Sexuality, "He Said, 'You're A Homosexual'"

Controversial music executive Suge Knight is once again making headlines after new audio footage has emerged online with him accusing ex-affiliate Dr. Dre of being a homosexual.

Talking to radio veteran Howard Stern, Knight first called out the Doc for "snitching" on him to his parole officer.
"Ninety-five percent of them is closet cases," Knight told radio host Howard Stern when asked about homosexual rappers. "I wouldn't say ninety-five percent because I don't know all of them, I know the ones that was on my label [Death Row] was like that -- recently, [Dr.] Dre went to my P.O. and tried to get me violated, he snitched on me. I haven't even seen the guy since I've been home. I'm on parole -- anyway, he went to my P.O. ... He basically put a restraining order on me. Only people I know put a restraining order on somebody, unless it's a battered woman, wife, baby mama, I don't know a so-called gangster rapper going to put a restraining order against another man. I'm saying he's gay because there's a guy named Bruce and they've been together for years." ("The Howard Stern Show")
Suge then went on to bring up an alleged meeting where the late Tupac Shakur blasted Dre's sexuality.
"We had meetings in the red room and once we had these meetings, you had to put everything on the table. Everybody had some drinks and wasn't nobody lying. Anybody got caught lying, it was always a consequence. So Tupac stood up and said, 'I'm tired of this, I'm tired of this. Dre, you's a f*ggot.' Dre said, 'First of all, I'm not a f*ggot.' He said, 'OK, then you're a homosexual.' He said, 'I'm not a homosexual.' .... Dre, you's a f*ggot." ("The Howard Stern Show")
The former Death Row Records owner recently blasted Dre over his Tupac Shakur Coachella hologram.
Suge Knight is FURIOUS over the look of 2Pac's hologram at Coachella ... telling TMZ the people who created it screwed up one major detail. The rapper was out in Los Angeles last night when he pointed out that the 3D hologram used to bring 2Pac to life on stage was missing the rapper's famous Death Row Records chain. Knight told us, "At the end of the day, how you gonna take the Death Row chain off Pac? That's like taking the Raiders symbol off the Raiders." (TMZ)
Not only furious with Dre, Suge went after rap star Rick Ross' neck last month.
"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, 'cus like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he [does] do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write...at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with [the] guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'...Rick Ross is a grown a** n*gga. I'll beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here." (93.5 KDay)
Check out Suge Knight's interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment