Thursday, June 21, 2012

D- Boy Keon Interview



1) What category is your music?
I rap.

2) What does it sound like?
It sounds like mixture of great music can't really sum it up I'm a paragraph u just gotta check me out , but I know it sounds good.

3) What does your music mean?
My music means hope.

4) What other ventures are you working on?
I'm shooting my 1st movie this summer titled The Wake-Up

5) What are your goals in life?
I just wanna be successful.


6) What is the rap game missing the most right now?
A fresh sound, we haven't really had a fresh sound lately. It's always a blessing in the rap game when a new city emerges to the forefront because it's introducing the world to a whole new demeanor/swag.

7) Where do you plan on being in the next 5 years?
In 5 years, I should be opening doors 4 the new generation I should have already established my career as a premier artist.

8) How do you intend on breaking into mainstream media?
By building my fanbase by making hits simple and plain

No comments:

Post a Comment