Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lil Wayne Reveals His Post-Carter IV Album, "I'm Finished"


Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne has announced the completion of his upcoming I Am Not A Human Being II album and pointed out what differences fans can expect to hear on the solo project.

Weezy said this time around, he made sure not to rush the album's content.
"I Am Not A Human Being II, that's what I'm workin' on right now, actually I'm finished. The difference between [this] album and the last I Am Not a Human Being would be the music wasn't rushed," Wayne told MTV News on June 16 in Atlanta after he finished performing at Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash. "Last time the music was rushed because I had to take that eight-month vacation on that island so we had rushed the music, but this time we didn't rush the music." (MTV)
Earlier this week, Weezy F. Baby also hinted at what will follow I Am Not A Human Being II.
"I just finished recording my "I Am Not a Human Being II" album. And we're starting to work on the Young Money album," Wayne said in an interview before addressing Pusha. "It really wasn't no beef, you know. It was just me. I just reacted." (The Washington Post)
Back in January, Cash Money Records boss Birdman promised the album would hit store shelves before summer.
"Wayne's got an album he's about to drop real soon. Its called I am not a Human Being 2. It's gonna be before the summer for sure. We haven't picked the date yet. Whenever he's ready to drop his album, we're gonna make it do what it do. He's definitely got an album done and ready to go. Wayne works a lot. There's no telling [if Rebirth 2 will happen]. But I know for sure we've got I Am Not A Human Being 2 ready to go. That's the next project." (Complex)
Last October, Wayne revealed plans to begin working on his I Am Not A Human Being II LP.
"Drake's album Take Care is coming November 15, Nicki [Minaj] is about to start working on her next album -- [Birdman] coming out; I'm Not a Human Being II and Rebirth II is so not important right now -- We got [Lil] Twist coming, we got Tyga Tyga coming, and then we have Shanell coming, then we got Bow Wow -- that's what's really important. What I'm doing is really never important, actually. I'm a very unimportant guy. It's just me." (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment