Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Big Sean Wants To Smooch Nicki Minaj's A$$, A$$, A$$, "I'd Kiss It In The Shower"

G.O.O.D. Music rapper Big Sean recently expressed his love for "Dance (A$$)" remix collaborator Nicki Minaj and just how far he would go to show admiration for her booty-ful backside.

Asked about Nicki's in-person beauty, Sean said the Young Money star is nothing less than stunning.
"You know Nicki Minaj was there too," Sean told DJ Whoo Kid referring to a recent secret Victoria's Secret showcase. "[What am I trying to say?] Nothing, I'm just saying. [laughs] She looks great, man. She looks very good. Big ups to her. [Would I kiss her a** under a mistletoe?] Man, I would kiss it if it wasn't under a mistletoe. [laughs] I would kiss it in the shower. Yeah." (Radio Planet TV)
Last month, Sean talked to SOHH about hooking up with Nicki for their new smash hit.
"I hit her up and she said she loved that song and she listened to it all the time with her tour dancers. Two days after I asked her, she killed it, sent it back and told me she wanted to shoot the video for it. When she came on the set, I was like, "Man she is fine as sh*t." D*mn, she look good. There was alotta chemistry, right? [laughs] Hell yeah. We go together good. That's my favorite video strictly because of her." (SOHH)
He recently detailed the rapper's willingness to collaborate for "Dance (A$$)."
"I was like, 'What about Nicki Minaj?' and they was like, 'Man, Nicki gon' charge too much.' I was like, 'Did anybody even ask her?' So I text her and was like, 'Yo, you want to do this?' She text me back like, 'H*ll yeah, send it over,'" Sean explained in an interview. "She didn't charge nothing. She completely did it for free and all for the love -- I don't know if people know Nicki, but she's one of the nicest people in this rap game. She is definitely just a hard worker, so it was great working with her." (92 Q Jams)
Earlier this year, Sean told SOHH if he could take any woman on a Valentine's Day date, it would be the self-proclaimed Barbie.
"For Valentine's Day, I would want to go with Nicki Minaj to my house," Sean admitted. "I would make dinner. I know how to cook. I cook almost every day. Yeah man, I love cooking. That's actually one of my passions. I think I'm gonna start a cooking show one of these days. My favorite is pasta. I love making spaghettis and macaroni. So I'd probably do something like that with some asparagus. Something on the side, maybe some chicken. Some weed brownies at the end." (SOHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment