Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DMX Reps Ruff Ryders At Surprise NYC Venue, "It's Been Too Motherf*cking Long Since They Seen Me!"

Former Ruff Ryders leader DMX surprised his New York fans this week after giving an impromptu performance at Manhattan venue Santos Party House, running through a few of his classic hits.

During the show, X told fans they could expect to hear new music from him in 2012.
During Funkmaster Flex's Christmas Pary, Earl Simmons or DMX to you and I, surprised the audience with his appearance and the following stage performance. Partygoers at the Santos Party House were in disbelief, as DMX ran through some popular songs off his lengthy catalog. X also spat an acapella verse showing he is still with nice with [the] mic. He also announced new music is on the way in the new year, with a new project titled Undisputed scheduled to drop March 26th. (Soul Culture UK)
During the set, the elusive rapper ran through classic records like "Ruff Ryders Anthem" and "Party Up."
X performed at Santos Party House in New York with Hot 97 DJ Funkmaster Flex. "It has been too motherf**king long since they seen me!" DMX yelled to the crowd, before storming through a litany of his best-known hits; including "Get At Me Dog," "Ruff Ryders Anthem" and "Party Up." (Hip Hop Blog)
West Coast producer Cavie recently told SOHH he is working on new music alongside X.
"I'm very excited about the DMX record and then I would have to say I'm most excited about the Goodie Mob album too as far as the comebacks and who I would like to see get back to where they need to be," Cavie added. "With the success of Cee-Lo now, Goodie Mob will be able to change the way Southern music is going on, all the snapping and popping. I think Goodie Mob is going to bring it back to where it all started at. I'm excited about Goodie and DMX's album. Shout-out to my man X for making me the lead producer on the album. The music speaks for itself. Before going to jail, DMX told me I'm his favorite producer and if I'm not doing the track, he's not even rocking. That made me [feel] honored because this guy is an incredible talent as well as being an incredible person. Very misunderstood but he's a great guy." (SOHH)
In addition to fresh records coming in 2012, X and his wife are reportely appearing in an upcoming episode of VH1's "Couples Therapy."
On December 8, 2011 the couple began filming a new reality show entitled Couples Therapy that will air on VH1. The program consists of twenty-one days of extensive relationship therapy, both as an individual couple and also as a group. The group therapy will be with other celebrities such as Linda Hogan, Angelina ("Jersey Shore"), and Vienna and Kasey ("The Bachelor"). "Therapy is always a good thing," says Domenick Nati, DMX's publicist. "Tashera has been there from the beginning and I know that she means a lot to Earl." (Press Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment