Friday, December 30, 2011

Kanye West Calls Out To All Promoters, "If You Book Me, You Have To Put 'YEEZY WORLD PEACE' On The E-Vite"

Grammy-winning rapper Kanye West appears to have a hunger for the deejay booth after performing his first-ever live set last week and is looking to do some more scratching for New Year's.

 Hitting up Twitter, Yeezy said he is looking to deejay heading into 2012.
"I kinda wanna DJ somewhere this New Years"
"My New Years DJ name is gone be YEEZY WORLD PEACE! If you book me you have to put YEEZY WORLD PEACE on the E-vite. Or I ain't spinning."
"Ima need a stealth bomber and 2 bottled waters #YEEZYWORLDPEACE'SRIDER," Ye tweeted December 28th. (Kanye West's Twitter)
Ye showed off his deejaying skills and unveiled new G.O.O.D. Music records at a recent London show.
Last week just before Christmas, Kanye gave fans across the pond a sneak preview of his label compilation when he DJed at holiday party at LeBaron London. Not only did Yeezy spin G.O.O.D. Music tracks, he also played beats from his upcoming sixth solo album. (MTV)
G.O.O.D. Music's Mr. Hudson was also in attendance during Ye's first-ever deejay set.
Less than one week after wrapping the Watch the Throne tour, Kanye West is back to work. The music mastermind debuted new material during his Christmas party in London last night. 'Ye worked the turntables while hosting the holiday bash at nightclub Le Baron London. According to attendees, he played beats from his next solo album and tracks from the upcoming G.O.O.D. Music compilation, due in the spring. British singer Mr Hudson was by his side as he gave clubgoers a first listen to his highly-anticipated material. (Rap-Up)
Recently, former Cash Money Records producer Mannie Fresh said he was making a side hustle out of deejaying.
"I deejay [DJMannieFresh.com]. I deejay my a** off, dude. Like, I'm all over the place these days. That's what I started from, and that's where I'm at right now. And, the cool thing about the deejay game is it tells you everything that's going on in music, what people liking. Before the Bonnaroo thing was sold as it was a reunion for me and [Lil] Wayne, really I was hired to deejay at Bonnaroo. It just so happens he was there as well as me." (Hip Hop DX)

No comments:

Post a Comment