Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rick Ross Reveals Neurologist Visit, "It Was A Real Eye-Opener For Me"

Months after Miami rapper Rick Ross shook up the hip-hop world by suffering two seizures in a single day, the "Biggest Boss" opens up about seeing a neurologist in the new Source magazine.

Sharing cover honors with G.O.O.D. Music's Big Sean, Ross admits the visit placed his life into perspective.
Keeping up its momentum, The Source magazine follows up its Drake Power 30 cover with yet another impactful issue. In his first detailed magazine interview since his shocking seizures, Man of the Year Rick Ross opens up about his near fatal experience. "I went and seen an actual neurologist to tell me what was really going on. My condition was basically extreme exhaustion," says the boss, "...it was a real eye-opener for me." (The Source)
In early December, reports emerged online claiming Ross now travels with an emergency medical kit.
Rick Ross will not be caught off guard in case he suffers another medical emergency -- the rapper now travels with his own special medical kit, just in case the seizures strike again ... TMZ has learned. As TMZ first reported, Ross suffered not one ... but two seizures on the same day in October while traveling to an event. According to multiple sources, Ross wants to make sure he's prepared in case it happens again ... and put together a kit that includes 3 different prescriptionmedications, vitamins, water and an inhaler. We're told Ross is serious about having the kit near him at all times ... and often requires a member of his entourage to carry it around wherever he goes. (TMZ)
Recently, Ricky Rozay updated fans on his current health condition and said ample rest is needed for a full recovery.
"Coming out the hospital, you be ready to get back to work. I'm a grinder, I'm a hustler. That's the next order of business. You're so used to moving at 80 miles per hour. I gotta get rest now. Well, I'm supposed to. I try to. That's what it was. I'm blessed, man. I went in and had my MRI and everything came back straight. It was just a case of me being overly exhausted." (Sucker Free)
Last month, the "Boss" came forward and discussed his multiple seizures.
"On the flight, I had a seizure and when I snapped out of it and they had told me what happened, I'm like, 'You bugging. Call the jet, we finna keep it moving.' ... I felt a little wore out but I felt like I could keep going and that's what it was," Ross told "106 & Park" hosts Terrence J and Rocsi. "I boarded a jet and I had another seizure and when I snapped out of that one, I woke up in front of a doctor and he asked me basically, 'When was the last time you slept eight hours?' And I said it had to have been at least five years. ... I would get two hours of sleep and keep moving -- me being the hustler. That has to stop. I was fortunate enough, the doctor ran a battery of tests on me from cancer, diabetes, HIV, et cetera, et cetera and I came back totally healthy." ("106 & Park")

No comments:

Post a Comment