Wednesday, September 21, 2011

50 Cent Breaks Out Of Game's Closet Claims, "Ask The Young Ladies"

G-Unit leader 50 Cent has responded to ex-affiliate Game's recent accusations, calling him out labeling him as a closeted gay rapper.

Denying Game's accusation, 50 said the former G-Unit member is desperate for attention.
"I got a word, I came up with a word for everything that you see from that guy," 50 told Funkmaster Flex. "It's desperation. [Game saying I'm in the closet?] If that's a valid question, they really need to ask the young ladies because I really don't do too much talking, even about who I'm hanging out with. Like, I don't like to talk about it. [Desperation] is when you're hurt and you gotta try to make some conversation. What song is playing right now, Flex? From his new LP? OK. Let's move on. Let's move on. There's nothing playing. There is no song playing across the country. You can check it." (Hot 97)
In early September, Game publicly attacked 50's sexuality.
"@TMZ but look around, sh*t I be surprised when I see someone who's not GAY. My girl hair stylist is GAY & he kool. @50cent GAY n we was kool," he tweeted September 8th.
"Look, @TMZ its simple: if your GAY be GAY !!! I don't have a problem with GAY people... I like Elton John's music a lot. #StraightTweet." (Game's Twitter)
A few weeks ago, Game said he no longer held a grudge toward 50 since parting ways due to internal conflict in 2005.
"Nah, [he's not on the R.E.D. Album] but I recorded a couple of songs and I had him in mind," Game said in an interview with hip-hop personality Tourre. "It's nothing but love with him. I might shoot a shot or crack a joke here or there, but that was then." (FUSE Hip-Hop Shop)
Recently, the West Coast rapper  gave his opinion on the gay community and culture.
"I think there are several rappers that are in the closet and gay, and see those are the type of gay people that -- the only type of gay people that I have a problem with," Game said in an interview. "I don't have a problem with gay people. Like, Beyonce should've said, 'Who run the world? Gays,' because they're everywhere and rightfully so. Do you. It's a free country. Be gay, you can do that. Game don't have a problem with gay people....Game has a problem with people that are pretending not to be gay and are gay because the number one issue with that is that you could be fooling somebody and you could give them AIDS and they can die and so that in the closet sh*t is real scary. So, we've got to get into the real seriousness of it and it's just not fair to other people -- If you gay, just say you gay. Be gay and be proud." (Hot 107.9)

No comments:

Post a Comment