Friday, September 30, 2011

Ray J K.O.'s Fabolous Fight, Victor Ortiz Collabo Rumors

R&B singer Ray J has stepped forward to offer some final words on his melee with Brooklyn rapper Fabolous earlier this month and dismissed claims that is collaborating on a record with professional boxer Victor Ortiz.

Reflecting on the situation, Ray said it is vital to move forward and beyond his fight with Fab.
"You gotta grow from that," Ray said in an interview. "That was me letting my frustrations take over. Whatever situations happen behind closed doors [Fab and I] should have left it at that. So as a man I'm accepting my responsibilities on that end and just growing from it...[Victor Ortiz collabo?] I don't know how the media even comes up with these crazy stories. We ain't never been in the studio together not one time." ("All Out Show")
Last week, Ray J revealed that he physically attacked Fab in Las Vegas.
"I'ma smack you up again, fool! 'Ray J got beat up?' I'll sock that n*gga in the face, my n*gga," Ray J told DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God. "All I'm saying is if you got Fab's number, tell that n*gga to send you a picture of his face right now...I'm with the Money Team right now. I swear to God he's running from me right now...[After I hit him,] he fell back because he's a sucker -- Fab ain't no comedian. My homie saved his life when he was in L.A., so how dare you even speak disrespectful to me. So when I seen him, I was with Floyd [Mayweather] and 50 [Cent] and he tried to say 'Don't touch me' and I [punched] that n*gga -- If you disrespect me, don't come to the West Coast. So he in Las Vegas and he tried to disrespect me?" ("The Breakfast Club")
Later in the day, Fab hopped on the phone and killed Ray J's claims.
"Who called in, Tupac?" Fab said sarcastically referring to Ray J's initial Monday morning rant. "Tupac called in? That wasn't Ray J. You can't be serious. That wasn't Ray J. That wasn't him. That wasn't Willy Norwood Jr. That wasn't him. That wasn't Brandy brother...It was no fight, it was no swing -- This whole story that he made up, that Tupac rant about him swinging on somebody and all of that sh*t is all lies. It's all, high on coke, on that Whitney. That's all on that Whitney last night. Ain't no swings take place. You can ask the Money Team. The Money Team was standing right there. Ask the Money Team that he's probably the water boy for -- There's nothing to squash. We can progress in our own ways. He can go his way and I can go my way. He can continue playing the piano at Floyd's crib if he wants and I'll continue to do what I do and he can continue to do concerts in n*ggas living rooms all he wants." (Power 105.1)
Earlier this week, a new Ortiz record featuring Ray J called "Baddest Girl" hit the Internet.
Victor Ortiz and Ray J have more in common than the fact they both took part in fights last weekend in Las Vegas -- they're teaming up to do a song together. TMZ has obtained a track from DJ Ian Carey, which features Ray J singing ... and a short rap verse from Ortiz. The song is called "Baddest Girl" and Ortiz comes in around the 2:02 mark. Listen and judge for yourself ... (TMZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment