Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wiz Khalifa Talks Snoop Dogg's Influence, Love For Amber Rose


Wiz Khalifa Talks Snoop Dogg's Influence, Love For Amber RoseThe Taylor Gang leader speaks on how Snoop Dogg has embraced him and welcomes comparisons.

Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg are slated to hold it down on the big screen in High School, the soundtrack to which they’re recording together. Speaking with CNN’s Marquee Blog, the “Roll Up” rapper explained that comparisons to Tha Doggfather are encouraged since he has given his stamp of approval.

“Just because of the vibe. Snoop is the boss dog, you know what I’m saying, and I’m a young boss so they see where I’m going with it. And even Snoop fully embraces me and gives me more [ammunition] for them to call me “young Snoop.” It’s a blessing, it’s a great thing, because I’ve always been a fan and everything that he brings is positive,” he said. “He always just tells me to keep focused, to stay working when everybody’s not working. When people feel like they don’t have to work that’s when you’re supposed to be on your job. And always give back.”

He’s also made his love for Amber Rose public over the past few months, explaining that they have a support system for one another.

“It’s awesome to have that support and to have that base. It gives me structure, it gives me discipline and it helps me work on other stuff that’s much more important,” he continued. “I feel like everybody has some person that’s out there for them. If you tap into that and take advantage of it and hold it close and treat it like what it is, that’s when you’ll get – fully – out of it what you’re supposed to.”

(hiphopdx)

No comments:

Post a Comment