Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Ain't No More Bone Thugs Because Krayzie's B*tch A** Decided He Wanted To Quit?"



Using choice words to describe Krayzie's decision, Flesh said the group still remains in tact.
"What the f*ck do people mean it ain't no Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, because Krayzie's b*tch a** decided he wanted to quit? Man f*ck Krayzie homie. Put that in the paper. Check this out, check this out...Bone Thugs-N-Harmony gonna keep moving as Bone Thugs-N-Harmony man...Bone Thugs-N-Harmony don't consist of no mother f*ckin Krayzie Bone man, it consists of Flesh, Bizzy, Wish -- and Layzie. Just because one n*gga decided to quit don't mean its over for Bone Thugs-N-Harmony...Listen to what I'm telling you, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is on a world wild motherf*cking tour." (Z-107.9)
Prior to Flesh's remarks, Bone Thugs issued a statement on their former group member's decision.
"Let's be clear, Bone Thugs n Harmony the band/brand did not and does not break up. A single member has parted ways on another mission in life and we wish him love and success," a spokes person told AllHipHop.com exclusively. "BTNH World Wide the brand continues to functions 307 days a year globally, and will continue to do so with respect to its business partners and the great Fan Family." (All Hip Hop)
Earlier in week, Krayzie turned heads after announcing his departure.
"I will no longer be a part of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony," Krayzie revealed in a video. "Due to uncontrollable circumstances, it's basically time for me to move on and just start embarking on different endeavors I've already had planned in my life. Just trying to go to a whole other level in the music game, I am trying to grow and become greater at what I do." (Bone Thugs Promotion)
Krayzie made sure to also assure fans there was no bad blood in his move.
"It's been a great 20 year run with Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, I have nothing to complain about. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be right now, so its much love, for what Bone Thugs-n-Harmony has done for me. But its that time in my life to where I finally closed this chapter and opened up a new chapter in my life to start exploring these options out here." (Bone Thugs Promotion)

No comments:

Post a Comment