Monday, April 11, 2011

Miley Cyrus Honors Gucci Mane Aboard Airplane Flight



The daughter of famous country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley's attraction toward Gucci has also sparked her personal dream collaboration hope including the rapper and her rocker brother.
"Don't mind me just showin off muahhh grill with @gucci1017at the urrrport! http://t.co/LC3cSGh," she tweeted April 7th with Gucci Mane's Source cover.
"Let the games begin :) Starting Hunger Games on my flight to Chi-Town! http://t.co/17FjLYD"
"So... In honor of @gucci1017 I was singing the Ice Cream Freeze on the airplane & Denika told me to shut up & I'm embarrassing her."
"You know what would be my summer jam??? @tracecyrus and @gucci1017 on a track together! HAYYY!" (Miley Cyrus' Twitter)
Fashion mogul Kimora Lee Simmons recently told SOHH she is also a Gucci fan.
"I love Lil Wayne. I think it's so great what they're doing, the whole Young Money, Cash Money thing. Who else do I like, hhmmm. I like Gucci [Mane], can you believe that? I like Waka Flocka [Flame], [laughs]. I always listen to ['No Hands']. I always tell people, 'I'm a bad motherf*cker, go and ask some motherf*ckers. [laughs] I have a little bit of everything [in my iPod]." (SOHH)
Gucci is currently working on a new joint album alongside Waka Flocka Flame called The Ferrari Boys.
According to Mane (real name: Radric Davis), "Ferrari" will showcase the two MCs equally and arrive "in the next few months" on 1017 Brick Squad Records, with production by Drumma Boy, Schife, FATBOI and Shawty Redd featured on up to 20 tracks. "This album is gonna be the hardest album of the year," Mane tells Billboard.com. "The songs are so clever, the beats are so slammin', and the lyrics are just so aggressive. There's so much energy that we bring to the studio. Nobody's gonna be able to top this album that me and Waka are coming out with." (Billboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment