Friday, April 15, 2011

Jermaine Dupri Makes Da Brat Jump, "Prepare For A So So Def Summer"


So So Def's Jermaine Dupri has lent a helping hand to Da Brat in getting her music career back on track by placing her on the remix of Chris Brown's recent single, "Look At Me Now".

The track began circulating online late Wednesday (April 13) night.
So So Def is back in the building. Fresh from prison, Da Brat makes her triumphant return to rap, ripping through a remix of Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now." "Well I'm feelin' like a winner 'cause I'm free, I ain't gotta walk around as an inmate/ And I been off the scene for a minute, but I'm back in effect and the fact is I'm great/ Couldn't wait for the parole board to go and gimme a release date," she spits. "Prepare yourself for a So So Def summer," adds J.D. (Rap-Up)
Following her February release, Brat hinted at working on new music with Dupri.
"I'm getting some beats sent to me right now from JD," Brat added. "I wasn't really motivated in there to write. I need to be able to hear some fire beats and I need to hear it loud. I got two and a half years of sh*t built up that I need to talk about. I'm ready to get it in. I can't wait." (XXL Mag)
Earlier that same week, Dupri broke the news of Brat's return home.
"Happy day for me and all SO SO DEF fans,Da BRAT is finally home," JD tweeted Monday (February 28).
"for everybody wanting to holler DA BRAT hit her up on GLOBAL14.COM right now @brat and welcome her back" (Jermaine Dupri's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment