Monday, April 18, 2011

Lil B Embraces "Gay" Hate, "You Owe N*ggas An Explanation For This"



West Coast rapper Lil B has encountered mixed reactions over his decision to title his upcoming album, I'm Gay and has revealed the positive and negative fan remarks via Twitter.
While a majority of his tweets displayed support, a few fans voiced their concern over B's album title.
West Coast rapper Lil B has encountered mixed reactions over his decision to title his upcoming album, I'm Gay and has revealed the positive and negative fan remarks via Twitter."ashsanmo @LILBTHEBASEDGOD is legitimately the future of rap bold for naming his album "I'M Gay" he might be the next Mos Def with his radical output," he retweeted Sunday (April 17).
"D_Wims @LILBTHEBASEDGOD jus named it "I'm gay" to see if we would stay loyal nd buy it, y'all kno he str8 nd f*ckin everybody b*tch"
"OhhMrWilson @LILBTHEBASEDGOD Mom: what is that racket your listening to? Me: I'm gay lmao"
"IlluminatedA @lilbthebasedgod I allways support you Brah Brah BUT I'm gay I Unnoo I kinda have Mixed emotions about that One Dawg"
"MoeMartin44 Aye @LilBTheBasedGod you know you owe n*ggas an explanation for this "I'm Gay" sh*t right?...smh"
"AeMr I mean if @LILBTHEBASEDGOD is gay. I believe it, haven't you'll n*ggas seen his twitcon. This n*gga got on a kimono. #GetREAL"
"staycee_b So *iggas gonna be saying that they gay cuz of @LILBTHEBASEDGOD . What's life coming to?" (Lil B's Twitter)
New York's Power 105.1 morning show host Angela Yee publicly co-signed B's title.
"I love that @LILBTHEBASEDGODnamed his album "I'm Gay." Tooooo much!," she tweeted over the weekend. (Angela Yee's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment