Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beanie Sigel Blames Jay-Z's Bodyguard For Sparking Feud, "After That, I Never Saw Him Again"



According to Beans, an altercation during one of  Jay's 40/40 Club venue openings tore them apart.
"The sh*t stem[med] from a situation from me that happened when Jay-Z's bodyguard put his hands on me not in a manner that was harmful to me, but in a manner where he shouldn't have touched me period," Sigel explained in an interview. "On a push in the back tip and I addressed Jay about it in front of his A-List company [...] and I guess he ain't like that too much. I think that was the opening of the 40/40 Club, after that I never saw Jay again. I never talked to him again. That couple months went by or whatever, I even tried to reach out to him. It got to the point where you had to get to four different people to talk to Jay." (Forbez DVD)
Last summer, Sigel talked about regretting his past loyalty to Jay during their beef with Ruff Ryders in 2001.
"Only thing I regret about that Roc-A-Fella sh*t was going at my n*gga Kiss," Beans said in an interview referencing his 2001 beef with Jadakiss. "I did that sh*t for you n*gga 'cause you were scared. You knew Kiss would have bit that a**. I should pull off my belt and whip that a**. You better watch who you worship, man...I know all that f*ggot sh*t you poppin' and the little slurs on Drake and them's records and I'ma tell y'all little motherf*ckers something, y'all keep letting that n*gga get on records and pop sh*t. I'ma start coming at cha'll little n*ggas. I'll smack the sh*t outta Drake b*tch a**. All y'all n*ggas, f*ck all y'all. This is Broad Street Bully, B. Sig, I have no problem seeing anybody on site." (Trinity Entertainment)

No comments:

Post a Comment