Monday, April 11, 2011

"Ain't No Raw MC In The Game That's Rawer Than Me"



Pill believes his credibility on and off the street cements his position on Ross' Maybach Music Group roster.
"I bring a reality. I bring that reality back. I paint pictures out of the hood. My music is complimenting their style. I like to document all the shit I've been through and I don't think anybody can do that better than me. Ain't no raw MC in the game that's rawer than me. I documented my shit. Whatever I rapped about I showed it to you. When you've got that much credibility, there ain't anyone else with that much credibility. When you've got somebody that raw and that intelligent that can touch on all angles and come from every side with it and be able to clarify it and also be able to give you stories, whatever angle it may be, it's a true testimony. If I'm on a track with Ross or whoever it may be I can switch to any subject. It's always going to be clarity with me. I think I bring more versatility than any other artist in the game." (XXL Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment