Monday, October 24, 2011

Amber Rose Shows Off Beach Bum, Most Painful Tattoo To Date

Video vixen Amber Rose has made headlines heading into the week after being spotted enjoying some sun at the beach with her boyfriend Wiz Khalifa while displaying the tattoo which she labeled as "her most painful" ink experience.

Spotted in Hawaii, Rose's stomach tattoo has begun floating across the Internet.
Amber Rose recently covered the new issue of Ink magazine. Rose showed off the noticeable rose tattoo on her right arm while her new tummy tattoo just peaked out of her swimsuit bottom. The flower on her lower abdomen is reportedly in the shape of a uterus. Amber, who stated it was her most painful tattoo to date, had a chance to flaunt it when she celebrated her birthday with beau Wiz Khalifa this past weekend in Hawaii. The rapper made a stop in Honolulu for his Rolling Papers tour and decided to bring his girlfriend along. The couple, who's never short on PDA, captured some moments on the beautiful beach. (Popular Critic)
Over the summer, Rose publicly unveiled a finger tattoo with Khalifa's birth name on it.
"I want his name tatted on me a million times. He's a dream come true..... He's my Angel http://say.ly/bvitJN," she tweeted July 8th.
"@RealWizKhalifa hahaaha ur so silly baby yuma dinky weow meme nene hahaa only you'll understand that Dad ;-)" (Amber Rose's Twitter)
No stranger to garnering attention due to her physical attributes, Rose recently opened up about why she has rocked a bald hairstyle over the past few years.
"When I was a little girl I used to love Sinéad O'Connor's video and song "Nothing Compares 2 U." I knew I wanted to look as beautiful as she did one day, so when I was old enough to make my own decisions, at 19, I cut it off, and it's been over eight years now. I knew I wanted to do it really bad, but I was scared. As a woman your hair is your confidence. But once I did it, I never went back." (Backseat Cuddler)
While she looks to keep adding tats to her body, rapper Soulja Boy Tell Em recently talked about removing his ink.
"Um, I mean, yeah man it's just like me just reflecting back and looking at it like even when I got them when I first seen the myself in the mirror, it was a little crazy. It was for various reasons, not just one. I took it upon myself. Nobody made me do it. I felt like I didn't need them on my face anymore." (VIBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment