Monday, October 31, 2011

Kreayshawn Wants To Cash-In W/ Curren$y, "We've Been Trying To Link Up"

West Coast rapper Kreayshawn is looking to take her movement to the Big Easy by revealing plans to hook-up with New Orleans rapper Curren$y.

Dishing out her love for the South, Kreay said fans can anticipate something stirring with her and Curren$y  sooner than later.
"No, but I'm gonna call up Curren$y," Kreay said when asked if Snoop Dogg told her the hot spots to hang out in New Orleans for this past weekend's Voodoo Experience Fest. "He'll tell me what to do. We've been trying to link up, because he wants me to shoot a video for him. He keeps telling me "Come out to New Orleans!" So maybe we'll do a crazy Voodoo Fest video. I've always loved the music coming out of the south - the old-school Mannie Fresh beats and the Hot Boys." (NOLA News)
Recently, Kreay said in addition to being a rapper and a director, she is also a model.
"I'm a rapper, I'm a graphic designer director, model, deejay and a professional b*tch snatcher," Kreayshawn said. "There's a lot of people that want to push you down. One, for being a female and one for being white. It's hard but I don't see it like that. In Oakland, that's how you grew up...The best about everything that's going on is I have my head on my shoulders, I know what I want, I know my vision and it's not like I signed this record deal blindly -- whatever happens, happens. I know that I'm a good person and that I'm smart and funny. If the music thing doesn't work out, I'm talented at a million other things." ("Carson Daly")
Not only wanted by Curren$y, Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane previously told SOHH he would love to link with her.
"I think she hard," Gucci told SOHH when asked what he thinks about the West Coast newcomer. "She's got it. I seen a couple [of her videos] on the Internet and I think she goes hard. I could see us [hooking up musically] in Atlanta. Definitely. I would love to work with her." (SOHH)
While we await Curren$y and Kreay's music video to begin production, Spitta's latest Jet Life Recordings signee Mikey Rocks recently opened up about his new label situation.
"I really respect what the Jets been doing over the past few years. That's just been my people for a minute, I got sh*t with [artist] Trademark, I f*ck with [artist] Roddy tough, man," Mikey said in an interview. "Me and Curren$y done plenty of sh*t together. We kinda been edging towards that for a minute anyway, just through our friendship and us being around the same music circles and sh*t man -- It's kind of the best fit for what I'm doing right now. I kinda can identify with everything they got going on, and it's kind of like the best fit for what I'm doing. It really wouldn't be a better place for me right now, at this point in my career." (Ashley Outrageous)

No comments:

Post a Comment