Friday, October 21, 2011

Young Jeezy Says He Discussed "Watch The Throne"-Style Album With T.I.

Young Jeezy Says He Discussed
The Snowman says it's "not impossible" for an album with Tip to happen.

After T.I. revealed that he and B.o.B discussed a Watch the Throne-style project, Young Jeezy is claiming that he and Tip considered the same thing. During a Def Jam conference call yesterday, the Snowman said that they chatted about a collaborative LP and that it has potential to happen.

“My first option would be Tupac, but he’s no longer here. Rest in peace to him. But me and Tip were actually together and we chopped it up about it,” he said. “I don’t know if it could really be in the making, but we just hit the ground running and been doing so many records that I don’t think it’s impossible. We’ve known each other enough to even put something like that, and I definitely think the city would need it and does need it. It’d be a good look. It’ll be an amazing album release party, by the way.”

Listen to the full conference call below, where he also speaks on Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition, if he thinks Atlanta rap fell off and Mannie Fresh's comments on him in HipHopDX's interview (via DJ Smallz).

(hiphopdx)

No comments:

Post a Comment