Friday, November 25, 2011

Field Mob's Shawn J Bombs Ludacris W/ 'P*ssy Boy' Diss, "Why Did Shawnna Leave? Where's I-20 At?"

Former DTP member Shawn J has decided to answer Ludacris' "Say It To My Face" 1.21 Gigawatts subliminal record by releasing his own diss track called "P*ssy Boy."

On the record, Shawn J dismantles Luda's image and cites Luda's lack of artist management.
"You made a song about me, you shouldn't have did that/You know I know you a p*ssy boy," Shawn J raps, "Luda, you know I know you a p*ssy -- I murdered you on 'Georgia' and 'Satisfaction'/You do numbers but I'm the one that raised the bar -- Why did Shawnna leave? Where's I-20 at? I Hustle & Flow, you played yourself, Cris, you Skinny Black -- Left your p*ssy label and then I got right -- Redman wannabe, straight a** kisser/Luda you a stripper booty, fake a** n*gga/Oh God d*mn light skinned Lionel Richie looking big mouth bass face a** n*gga/You know how I kick it, you know how I move/You a lame, n*gga, you pop, you my Ja Rule/DTP's a slave plantation, ei ei o..." ("P*ssy Boy")
Around mid-November, Shawn J accused Luda of going at him on wax.
"I'm pretty sure for a fact he's talking about me on 'Say It to My Face.' That bullsh*t. It's crazy because I did that. This sh*t don't hold no weight -- Gotta look at it like, when you're an artist and doing TV or whatever, I've been sitting at home before watching BET and seen 'So What' ringtone come up on Jamster commercials. And then we weren't getting them checks," Shawn said about Field Mob's 2006 hit. "So it left a sour taste in my mouth. And then it had a whole thing transpire with us anyways...One minute, we were cool as f*ck. I pretty much understood that that's how DTP rocks. They use you for whatever. When Luda ain't got no hit songs, they godd*mn milk you for your sh*t and then move onto the next project. That's exactly what they did. I feel like he a f*ck n*gga. That's how I feel. I know they whole system, I've been around. I've seen how other artists got treated just like that. Some real f*ck n*gga sh*t. So I called him a b*tch, a b*tch a** n*gga." (HHN24/7)
Shawn also hit up Twitter to dish out his feelings on Luda and DTP.
"DTP stand fa Diss That Poocy...," Shawn tweeted November 17th.
"@PretEProfWoman No we not. [Luda] stole from me BUT he rich?I said he was a biish fa dat.he made a song bout me cuz he need sum pub.my turn. #FAQ" (Shawn J's Twitter)
On his "Say It To My Face," Luda reportedly takes multiple shots at Shawn J.
"You know where I be, you know where I stay I ain't that hard to find/All up on my D, when the DTP boy you sweeter than a valen...tine How can you call yourself a man boy (man boy) You's ludacris number one fan boy (fan boy)/Then you left and you're gone "goodbye" lazy eye dont miss you/Then you signed to a n*gga, who signed to a n*gga, who signed to another n*gga (what the f*ck?)/Smart move, boy you dumb as h*ll/You should take your soul and have a end of the summer sale/But all your records are my theme song (why?) 'cos am still shopping off your ringtone" ("Say It To My Face")

No comments:

Post a Comment