Monday, November 28, 2011

Game Ignores 50 Cent, Jay-Z & Big Sean Disputes, "Nobody Want No F*cking Beef W/ Me Anyway"

West Coast rapper Game is enjoying life as a husband-to-be by putting past rap disputes with Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Big Sean to the side and focusing on his family.

Despite past issues with select hip-hop artists, Game said his mind is on friends and family.
"I got love for [Tim] Westwood. The Jay-Z sh*t? Who cares. 50 [Cent]? Who cares? I don't care about that. All I care about is my fans, my kids, my family and my friends, man. Game, Westwood, y'all know what it is. We're gonna be here until it's all said and done. ... Nah, Big Sean is a cool kid, man. I ain't got no beef with nobody. And plus, don't nobody want no f*cking beef with me anyway because it could get real serious." (Tim Westwood TV)
Over the summer, Big Sean addressed Game taking a shot at him for mistakenly saying Japanese restaurant Benihana serves Chinese cuisine on his "My Last" anthem.
"[Game's 'Otis' diss?] I didn't even take it as a diss. I took it as him doing what he do. Don't he got an album that's about to come out?" ("The Breakfast Club")
In August, Game considered what the outcome would be if he got into a rap battle with Jay-Z.
"I would slay him," Game added. "I just think that at this stage in his career, his lyrics would have to be sanctioned. There's only so far he can go with where he's at now. Me, I can go to h*ll and back with my lyrics, so I don't think it's wise for him to respond, but I respect Jay lyrically. I always have and I always will. It's just that the facts weigh in, I got a reckless tongue and it's not to be f*cked with." (Baller Status)
He also recently said no matter the situation, Eminem gets a lyrical battle pass from him.
"One thing that stuck with me is that Eminem is not to be f*cked with ever in hip-hop, ever," Game explained in an interview. "If you notice out of everybody I take a shot at, that's the only person that's untouched. He's in a bubble and you don't even say nothing to Eminem. To anybody that ever does, God bless you," Game said. 'He'll end your career." (RapFix)

No comments:

Post a Comment