Wednesday, March 23, 2011

50 Cent Explains Dr. Dre/Sleek Headphones Dispute, "He's Not Comfortable W/ Friction"



G-Unit's 50 Cent has come clean on his recent public feud with Dr. Dre over his venture into Sleek Headphones which left fans wondering if an internal beef was stirring.

50 said Dre initially reacted with restraint after learning about his Sleek launch but a beef was never intended.

"I have a strong personality, a strong character. And I can be difficult to deal with at certain points because I'm vocal. If you upset Em [Eminem], he's just gonna not talk to you. You're not going to get him in the next room you wanna get him in. With Dre, the same. He's not comfortable with friction. That [tweet] is, 'Hey look, I'm here. Is everybody still paying attention?' So they go, "Why he say that? Why he say we mad?" Then the meeting happens." (VIBE)
When asked about 50's headphones last month, Dre denied prior knowledge of the rapper's venture.
Dr. Dre totally DISSED his former protege 50 Cent in Los Angeles the other night ... maybe ... possibly ... OK, we're really not sure -- but it's all on tape!!!! Here's the back story -- 50 went on a Twitter tirade this week, claiming Dre HATES him because he's launching a line of headphones to compete with Dre's "Beats" line. But when we asked Dre about the beef out in front of Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood Tuesday night ... Dre simply replied, "I never heard of his headphones." DISS!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe). (TMZ)
Following Dre's remarks, 50 hit up Twitter to speak on the aftermath.
"I didn't see DRE on TMZ what did he say?," 50 tweeted Thursday (February 17).
"I Don't believe DRE would say anything about me. I love DRE if he did he must really be mad at me."
"I'm gonna call DRE when I get out this meeting." (50 Cent's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment