Thursday, March 24, 2011

Too $hort Talks Album with E-40, Book


$hort Dog recently caught up with HipHollywood to talk about his new book and his album with E-40.
HipHollywood recetnly caught up with west coast legend Too $hort to discuss his upcoming projects. The Oakland iconoclast said theat he will be releasing two projects this year, one of which is an album with fellow California veteran E-40. He also revealed that he will be releasing a book in addition to his music projects.
"I'm working on some new music," he said. "[I've got the] new Too Short album [and] the Too $hort/E-40 album, both of those should be out this, and I'm writing a book."
$hort Dog gave a few more details about his upcoming literary pursuit, saying that it will not be an autobiography. He did go on to describe the novel as "a Too $hort adventure."
"The book is a story that needs to be told," he said. "It's not necessarily the Too $hort story, but I call it a Too $hort adventure. It's been a lot of fun, and I need to tell it to somebody before I forget...I don't really want to go that route [with an autobiography] and tell you my childhood. I just want to tell you the good parts."

(hiphopdx)


No comments:

Post a Comment