Thursday, March 24, 2011

"50 Cent Talked About Me Singing But That N*gga Sure Be Hitting That High Note"


Just hours after 50 Cent clowned Ja Rule for pleading guilty to a $1.1 million tax debt case, the ex-Murder Inc. artist has lashed back with his own taunts.

Writing on Twitter, Ja called out 50's career and questioned his street credibility.

"I remember when we was beating @50cent a** he was curled up under the track board like a BIAICH lmao!!!," Rule tweeted Wednesday (March 23).
"I can talk sh*t on twitter to that ho a** n*gga I already f*cked him up TWICE lol... Talk what u know ppl better yet ask him lmao!!!"
"@50cent talked about me singing but that n*gga sure be hitting that high note lol My STUDENT!!!"
"Lmao The PUPPET MASTER @50cent u still P*SSY at the end of the day haha!!! Follow Me!!!" (Ja Rule's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment