Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rihanna Cuts Off Chris Brown Reunion Dreams, "We Don't Have To Talk Ever Again In My Life"



Grammy-winning singer Rihanna opens up about moving past ex-boyfriend/singer Chris Brown and why the public should retire any reunion dreams in the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine.

Within the feature, RiRi reveals her initial struggles with keeping a straight face following their publicized domestic dispute in February 2009.
"I put my guard up so hard ... I didn't want people to see me cry. I didn't want people to feel bad for me. It was a very vulnerable time in my life, and I refused to let that be the image. I wanted them to see me as, 'I'm fine, I'm tough.' I put that up until it felt real." (Rolling Stone)
She also stressed the lack of motivation of trying to hook back up but her will to modify a court-issued restraining order against him.
"We don't have to talk ever again in my life," Rihanna explains. "I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did was a personal thing -- it had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be 100 feet away from me, he can't perform at awards shows -- that definitely made it difficult for him ... But you can never please people. One minute, I'm being too hard, and the next minute, I'm a fool because I'm not being hard enough." (Rolling Stone)

No comments:

Post a Comment