Thursday, March 24, 2011

"I Think Drake Got Robbed"


Despite facing strong competition from teen sensation Justin Bieber, 50 believes Drake should have received the "Best New Artist" accolade.
"I think Drake got robbed," 50 said referring to the loss. "He should have got "Artist of the Year" last year [laughs], to be real with you... He did a lot, man. I don't believe that Drake would have been as successful or his project would have been as successful if Lil Wayne was home [from jail]. That point where Wayne had to sit down provided a complete focus on Drake." (VIBE)
Last month, former G-Unit member Game also expressed shock over Drizzy's loss.
"Drake aint win BEST NEW ARTIST ? Exactly why I'm kool on awards. (finishes rolling weed up as I turn the tv off).," Game tweeted Sunday (February 13) night.
"You wouldn't care about AWARDS if you seen the people giving em'. "WHO DA F*CK ARE Y'ALL" ( @drakkardnoir voice ) cheated the homie. (Game's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment