Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rick Ross Finds The Next Kanye West, "I See The Same Potential In..."


Burgeoning rap mogul Rick Ross has opened up about his newly signed Maybach Music Group artist Wale and why the Roc Nation emcee could become the next Kanye West.

According to Ricky Rozay, Wale's ability to tell stories and create allusions places him in Yeezy's league.
"After spending months of my summer working with Kanye, I learned and seen so many different visions and ideas come to light. I was there for 'Flashing Lights', when it was actually titled another title that me and Kanye went back and forth about. And when I think about Wale, I think about Kanye. And the kind of rhymes Wale has been laying down the last few months, since we been in the studio, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a lot of similarities as far as the pictures that he paints," the Bawse continued. "Of course, Kanye is one of the greats of our time, but I see that same potential in Wale." (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment