Monday, June 20, 2011

"[The Blame's] Not Necessarily Dre Or Jimmy; It's More The Guys They..."

G-Unit leader 50 Cent has come forward to clarify his recent bashing toward Interscope Records and explain why he currently holds a grudge toward his own record company.
While fans immediately assumed 50's anti-Interscope tweets this week were geared toward company CEO Jimmy Iovine and boss Dr. Dre, the rapper said his issues are much deeper.
Though he is visibly concerned about how the rollout of his album is being handled, Fif wants to be clear about where he places the blame. "It's not necessarily Dre or Jimmy; it's more the guys that they pass the responsibilities onto. It takes longer for people, because they'll be like, 'OK, we're gonna do this and we're gonna do that,' and the building will start having those conversations, but they're not actually moving at that point." (MTV)
A couple days ago, 50 aired out Interscope Records due to internal problems.
"Ok I tried to be cool with my record company . I went to the meeting talk to everyone and sh*t feels like there moving in slow motion," he tweeted June 16th.
"I'm sorry to announce I will not be releasing a new album this year if we don't get on the same page." (50 Cent's Twitter)
Frustrated at Interscope, 50 decided to release a new song from his untitled upcoming LP this week.
"Outlaw -- first song off of my new album!! check it out nowhttp://ning.it/jwc1dr," he tweeted June 16th.
"#outlaw is hot hate on wack sh*t not this suckers"
"Thanks its just a joint not da single RT @Ctech619: @50cent solid new track, great beat, sick flow, can't wait for the cd #releaseitthisyear" (50 Cent's Twitter)
On the record, 50 stays on the topic of gritty street life.
"You want to get shot?/Go ahead: run up on my spot/My lawyers will have me out by 1 o'clock/Go ahead get dropped trying to get what I got/My diamonds twinkle over my Izod/My gun pop, tell me why would you try that?/Porsche Turbo, Cayenne/I'll buy that G5 jet, pilot/I fly that. Burn good sh*t, get as high as I get" ("Outlaw")

No comments:

Post a Comment