Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WHATS THE DEAL WITH DMX???????????


There's a big buzz right now about DMX and Yadira Borrego, a woman pretending to be his fiance. The whole thing unfolded on vibe.com Here's a good recap of the whole story http://www.sohh.com/2011/06/dmx_slams_fiancee_rumors_you_all_up_in_t.html

I recently had a chance to speak with Domenick Nati about the whole situation. Domenick  is the owner of  Nati Celebrity Services (the company attempting to acquire DMX as an artist). I am a big fan of DMX and couldn't help but get the low down about my favorite doggies trials and tribulations...here's an exclusive interview from Domenick Nati.

Domenick Nati: 

Here's my side of the story. I spoke with Yadira Borrego in May of 2011, she informed me that that she was DMX's fiance and mother of his 2 children. I was also informed that he has no exclusive representation and that he was interested in making a comeback after his July prison release. I noticed that X hasn't been in the news about new music in 2 years and I guaranteed Yadira that we can change that, and as you can see, we did. I drafted a press release that I emailed to her for approval. She assured me that she has the authority to speak on DMX's behalf and approved of the release.  I mailed a letter to X in jail introducing myself. A week later Yadira said X called her and said he received the letter and said. "He seems like a nice guy" referring to me.

I emailed the prison and asked if I could speak to him but they said that by the time I get approved he would probably be out. So I put the release on http://www.naticelebs.com/ and I sent the release to VIBE and I called the prison that X was at and linked VIBE with their media relations department. Since I was told that Yadira has authorization for her and DMX I also contacted BET (Black Entertainment Television) about their interest in their own reality show. One of our contacts at BET sent us a standard submission form to submit a treatment that I created. At this point I asked Yadira for the fourth time, if X has a manger, she said no, so I said that we would have to be his contracted, exclusive manager to submit this treatment. So I sent X our contract for this position, expecting that he'll sign it and mail it back.

So now I got news crews that are lined up to film his release from jail, I got magazines from the US to London that are contacting me for interviews, and I got BET waiting for a submission for them to produce his reality show, and then I read the article on vibe.com that X says Yadira is no longer his fiance and that he's single!!! What??

Now I'm on the phone with a woman who says she's been his manager for the last 2 years. I'm also hearing that this letter from Rick Ross is a fake! Earlier today I was on the phone with Allan Zamran's secretary. Allan is Rick Ross' secretary and she said that Allan will be calling me later today.

The bottom line is, "we've been lied to". Either this manager is lying and she doesn't really represent X, or Yadira's lying and their broke up. We have a spotless reputation in sports and entertainment and now we're being accused of writing a press release that is "false" and "untrue".

"We are very interested in representing DMX after his prison release next month. We've already proven that we have the knowledge and contacts to get his name back out there. However, if he truly does have exclusive representation, we would never overstep those boundaries."

Also Mr. Nati  wanted to express additional concerns about all of this...

First of all, we appreciate all of the comments we've received through our website (http://www.naticelebs.com/). We have done all that was needed to address your concerns regarding the press release involving DMX and Yadira Borrego. To those that were looking to us for clarity on the allegations of Maybach Music Group wanting to sign DMX; we have no involvement in the alleged communication between the Rick Ross and DMX, however we are have made our company available to individuals in the MMG camp should they want to bring clarity to these rumors.

Also, we encourage Ms. Borrego to speak to the media to share her side in this dispute, and in no way was Nati Celebrity Services trying to defame DMX, Yadira, or anyone else involved.

Damn...I hope the best for  Nati Celeb Services & my nigga DMX...seem like it may be a good look for him to roll with them anyway...let me know what you think by commenting below

No comments:

Post a Comment