Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Graphic Amber Rose Nude Pics Leak, Denies Sending Them To Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend

Video vixen Amber Rose has stepped forward to address new leaked graphic nude photographs and rumors claiming they were initially sent to Nicki Minaj's boyfriend.

This afternoon, Rose immediately hit up Twitter to kill the gossip.
"These blogs do nothing but try to ruin ppls lives I DID NOT send pics to anyones boyfriend pls stop with the lies. Its so ridiculous. smh," she tweeted June 28th.
"Yall been doing this to me for 3 years now it shld be illegal to write fake stories about ppl the media never wants to see anyone happy." (Amber Rose's Twitter)
Reports claim Rose allegedly sent them to Minaj's boyfriend.
According to our insider, Amber Rose had an INAPPROPRIATE relationship with Nicki Minaj's boyfriend Safaree . . . and that she sent him NEKKID PICS of herself . . . giving her cooch the DUECES!!! The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "At Nickis birthday in Vegas on [December 9th] weekend, Nicki caught her boyfriend Safaree in Amber's room . .. she knew something was going on." And there's more, "Later to find out by going into Safaree's phone, [Nicki learned] that Amber was sending Safaree naked pictures of herself via bbm." (Media Take Out)
In February, additional leaked nude images of Rose landed online.
Kanye West's curvy former girlfriend Amber Rose is in the center of a naked photo scandal as explicit pictures leak online purportedly showing her both topless and completely nude. The racy photos -- posted by the adult website worldstarhiphop.com on Tuesday -- show several photos of a woman with her breasts exposed through her clothes; other images show her completely naked. (Radar Online)
Last December, Minaj credited Rose for hooking her up with Kanye West.
"Well I was great friends with Amber Rose when they were dating and she had recommended me to him for his album and finally I guess he relented [laughs]," Minaj said of meeting West. "One day I got a call from her and she said Kanye wanted me to come down to Hawaii and record for the album. He told me I could pick what I wanted to be on. I heard the beat for 'Monster.' I fell in love with it and that's how the 'Monster' verse happened...When it came to me putting my album out, I was like 'I can't have an album without Kanye. He has to be a part of it.' He's become my mentor, he gives me advice, he hits me, takes random pictures off-line and says 'Oh this is a good picture of you.' He's really into fashion so he's a good person to have a well-rounded conversation with." (RWD Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment