Sunday, April 22, 2012

E-ROC INTERVIEW





1.My category of music ranges from different genres such as: Pop, Rap, Hip Hop & R&B.

2) What does it sound like?
Some of my music are upbeat, while others are mellow and rhythmic. Basically, each song has a different approach but yet equally enjoyable.

3) What does your music mean?
My music is an expression of my thoughts, feelings and aspirations. For example, some songs are based upon past experiences, inspiration, motivation, and even good times.

4) What other ventures are you working on?
Currently, I am working on ventures such as obtaining self-exposure by performing in open mics and local showcases.

5) What are your goals in life?
My goal in life in to be successful, but yet stay true to who I am. I want to be a world icon.

6) What is the rap game missing the most right now?
The rap game is missing meaningful lyrics and positive role modeling.
7) Where do you plan on being in the next 5 years?
In next five years, I plan on accomplishing my dream as a rapper. However, I will prepare for the worst but still pray for the best.

8) How do you intend on breaking into mainstream media?
I intend on breaking into mainstream media by hard work, focus, and dedication, but also through the help of the people who stand behind me. “Team work makes the dream work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment